Deal Extreme vs Focal Price

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by ryukyus, May 9, 2009.

May 9, 2009

Deal Extreme vs Focal Price by ryukyus at 10:56 PM (2,510 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. ryukyus
    OP

Member ryukyus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    well it's official Dx is way faster than FP, because I ordered something from them on the same day last week, and they shipped at the same time, I received the on from DX today not the one from FP. DX is better in my book

2. Reaper

Member Reaper Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂

United States
    FP has some things cheaper than DX. I wish I would have known that before I bought my screen protectors and DS pouch.

3. nico445

Member nico445 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    dealextreme is slow these days. first they stopped selling kingston microsd's while mine was stil on pending. i changed that to sandisk but the eta keeps moving. they took like 10 days then they decided to send my ez flash vi without the microsd. and they keep sending flashcarts with tracked airmail which is mostly slower and irritating because you have to sign for it at the door.

4. FlatFrogger

Member FlatFrogger GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Theres certain things I just wouldnt buy from DX or any sites like it, memory is one of those.

Also if something says "out of stock" on DX unless I really dont care about it I won't place order because it can take ages. Saying that I don't care if something takes a few weeks to arrive for the price i'm paying you can't really be too fussy over it, you get what you pay for.

5. mcp2

Member mcp2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    DX seems to be fast for me, takes a week and a bit for stuff to arrive, when it used to take 2 weeks.

6. badgerkins

Member badgerkins GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    i've been using focal price to get my stuff. it's really cheap that i haven't even bothered comparing prices with other sites. the thing is that they can take a long time to ship products but i've had no problems with them so far.

7. dice

Former Staff dice pansy-ass ex-staff member

United Kingdom
    For me, FP is MUCH quicker than DX is, and generally cheaper. Having said that they lack in variety of items so I tend to go for DX unless FP can match what they're offering.

8. Smartpal

Member Smartpal The Guitar Guy

India
    I've only used DX thus far, have heard of FP but I don't think it'll take me away from DX.