Deal Extreme vs Focal Price

ryukyus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it's official Dx is way faster than FP, because I ordered something from them on the same day last week, and they shipped at the same time, I received the on from DX today not the one from FP. DX is better in my book

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dealextreme is slow these days. first they stopped selling kingston microsd's while mine was stil on pending. i changed that to sandisk but the eta keeps moving. they took like 10 days then they decided to send my ez flash vi without the microsd. and they keep sending flashcarts with tracked airmail which is mostly slower and irritating because you have to sign for it at the door.

FlatFrogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres certain things I just wouldnt buy from DX or any sites like it, memory is one of those.

Also if something says "out of stock" on DX unless I really dont care about it I won't place order because it can take ages. Saying that I don't care if something takes a few weeks to arrive for the price i'm paying you can't really be too fussy over it, you get what you pay for.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've been using focal price to get my stuff. it's really cheap that i haven't even bothered comparing prices with other sites. the thing is that they can take a long time to ship products but i've had no problems with them so far.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
For me, FP is MUCH quicker than DX is, and generally cheaper. Having said that they lack in variety of items so I tend to go for DX unless FP can match what they're offering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated