Deal Extreme Shipping

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Richard101, Sep 5, 2009.

Sep 5, 2009

Deal Extreme Shipping by Richard101 at 5:11 AM (1,407 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Richard101
    OP

Newcomer Richard101 Member

Canada
    Hello i was wondering if i will have to pay tax on my M3i Zero Sakura that i got from DealExtreme when it comes across the border or will they just put it in my mailbox it got it with just regular airmail shipping which should take around two weeks i read from someone else that got it from DealExtreme on this website. any help or info about it would be great thank you.

2. Richard101
    OP

Canada
    Come on people does nobody actually know if they charge extra tax's when it comes across the boarder like will they just put it in my mailbox or will they give me a slip saying to go pick it up from the post office because i owe them $X.xx dollars. Please someone give me a little info on it it would be nice if i knew if they are gunna charge me again on my purchase.

Thank You Richard

3. dajavax

Member dajavax GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    they won't charge you... it is a "gift"... though 2 weeks is the minimum... expect to wait more

4. sparky28000

Member sparky28000 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    i bought pretty mutch stuuf you only have to pay what it says (so if the m3i is listed 20 dollar you only pay 20 dollars (its an exaple i dont know the price)

5. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    It's different in every country... Unless you can find someone from Canada who has experience with this, you're going to have to *look it up* on your country's postal service or import duty web page...

6. Richard101
    OP

Canada
    Ok thank you guys very much for all the valuable information.

7. Fisted

Newcomer Fisted Newbie

United States
    I'm in Canada and i ordered a R4 card from DX and Canada posts didn't charge me anything.

8. Richard101
    OP

Canada
    oh ok thanks for the info.

9. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    *looks at flag in sig* lies

DX shipping takes forever. mine is somewhere over the pacific now i believe. ordered it a week ago.

10. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    From my experience, free shipping has improved. I've ordered over five times and the shipping times have become faster every time. The last time they shipped something took only about 6 days for me to receive my stuff in comparison to my first ever order which took almost three weeks.

11. Skyline969

Member Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Canada
    Judging from Fisted's non-Canadian flag on his profile ( [​IMG] ), I can clarify that if DealExtreme says an item costs $20, the only difference you pay is the amount you gotta add to make that $20 USD to CAD. So, say, $22 or whatever it is will be your total. There are no shipping charges, no CoDs - the items are shipped as gifts, so you don't pay a dime for shipping. At all. But yeah, it's kinda slow, so be prepared to wait 3 weeks or more.

12. GhostToast

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so, my shipping tracking still just continues to say it left the 8th from hong kong. but if you follow their link to the USPS site and pop in the tracking code, it says it left the 7th (probably a matter of "from which time zone are we speaking?"). but. uh. is that the extent of the tracking? does it not, you know, eventually land in california or something and then go on a truck? or has that plane been airborne for over 2 days!?!? oh no!

starting to get impatient.