DeadlyFoez's Indoor Aquaponics Barrel System.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info. But see, anyone can look me up online and see that it's just legal plants. Plus I have social workers and therapists coming here all the time and they see everything. I have absolutely no reason to be worried.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I hate to ask, but other than "for science!" is there really any functional purpose to this?
Yes. Growing organic foods for my family. I will later on be putting up a greenhouse and growing to a lot larger scale. Eventually I will have fish that we can eat instead of stupid goldfish. Then that will be great to have a cookout and we harvest fish and some plants and cook that shit up. Everything as fresh as possible.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Growing organic foods for my family. I will later on be putting up a greenhouse and growing to a lot larger scale. Eventually I will have fish that we can eat instead of stupid goldfish. Then that will be great to have a cookout and we harvest fish and some plants and cook that shit up. Everything as fresh as possible.
Ah, I see! So it's kind of like trout farming in your own home

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
@weatMod - yeah that stuff is bad, and sure i understand it's not good to say 'i'm happy to be searched because i have nothing to hide'.
but if that is the potential price for doing this hobby/lifestyle, so be it. being afraid to do something is worse than getting checked out.
when more and more states start to legalize, i guess this will be less of a problem.

get prepared, tell the children it might happen in advance so they don't get (as) scared and worried.
don't answer the door, get them to buy you a new one.
honestly, after one or two raids and your subsequent complaints and media intervention, i guess they will leave you alone.
unless you literally do have something to hide and are growing illegal stuff, then sure, don't raise any suspicion and don't do this hobby - very good point.
or buy in cash, across state borders etc etc.

if you want to be really safe, sure, you could even alert the police yourself that you are doing this, and if they have any problems, they can ask you stuff. - it depends what you want to do.

Last edited by cearp,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@weatMod - yeah that stuff is bad, and sure i understand it's not good to say 'i'm happy to be searched because i have nothing to hide'.
but if that is the potential price for doing this hobby/lifestyle, so be it. being afraid to do something is worse than getting checked out.
when more and more states start to legalize, i guess this will be less of a problem.

get prepared, tell the children it might happen in advance so they don't get (as) scared and worried.
don't answer the door, get them to buy you a new one.
honestly, after one or two raids and your subsequent complaints and media intervention, i guess they will leave you alone.
unless you literally do have something to hide and are growing illegal stuff, then sure, don't raise any suspicion and don't do this hobby - very good point.
or buy in cash, across state borders etc etc.
yeah all i am saying is that buying directly from the police is not the smartest move ,the people in those stories did not even buy from the police they bought from shops who were probably sting operations or under police surveillance
but yeah sure do not let fear stop you from doing things

also the couple in the 1st story actually worked for the CIA so maybe the story is just completely false and a psychological operation to instill fear in people and get them to conform who knows but it does seem really suspicious to me that they were CIA

Reactions: cearp

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
This is my hydroponincs system that I made back in june. I currently have 4 different types of pepper plants growing in here, plus also some morning glories and sweet pees just to have some pretty flowers growing in it also.

The light is a 400 watt HPS running on a digital ballast.

I did have some cucumbers growing in here for a bit but I had to kill them off because of an infestation. I did get quite a few good cucumbers from them, but I didn't really have enough light at that time to keep them healthy.

Deadlyfoez+s+indoor+hydroponics+system+this+is+my+hydroponincs+system+that_432964_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_484351_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_d196f8_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_7e20fe_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_f6f195_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_c80363_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_7fa86e_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_5b0588_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_324b4c_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_d75679_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_cd580f_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_15c6e4_6077761.jpg

Deadlyfoez_888025_6077761.jpg

Hope you all enjoyed.

Reactions: weatMod and cearp

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez's Aquaponics Tragedy?!?

Deadlyfoez+s+aquaponics+tragedy+trigger+medium+mentionlist+indooraquaponics+so+i+bought+this_e93aa6_6079126.jpg

So I bought this Apollo 400 Watt AIO grow light system from this guy on craigslist, Luke. He was a very chill dude, as honest as he could be, not trying to fuck anyone over. Told me if there was any real problems then we could meet up again or paypal me the cost back.

So I was home for a few hours. I set up the light over my aquaponics system and I had it running for a few hours.

Next, I had to send him this text...

Deadlyfoez_927183_6079126.jpg

15 minutes later he calls me up, almost having a fucking heart attack.

Luke: "DF! OMG! I AM SO SORRY! WHAT HAPPENED!?!"
Me: Laughing my fucking ass off. "HAHAHHAHA! Oh dude, I was just fucking with you."
Luke: "What?"
Me: "Yeah, I just found that image on google search. I just thought I would be funny."
Luke: "Well, you said you were an asshole and you just proved it. You are such an asshole. I was just talking with my wife for the past 5 minutes trying to figure out what we could do. And I know you have a family and everything. And, just, like, OMFG."

Long story short. I was just fucking with him. No fires or anything. He was cool with it afterwards and he understood the kick I got out of it. He now has a story to tell other people about.

Now onto a good update...

Deadlyfoez_200ab4_6079126.jpg

This is the light setup that I got from Luke. Came with a ballast, a gullwing reflector, a ballast, a HPS bulb, a MH bulb, and adjustable hangers. He gave me a darn good deal on it.

Sadly, the ballast creates too much RF interference that it messes with ym Growtronix computer control network that I have going on.

Deadlyfoez_da1629_6079126.jpg

Deadlyfoez_fb7627_6079126.jpg

The plants are showing new growth everyday, especially the garlic. The garlic is the tallest shoots that are right in the middle of the grow beds.

Deadlyfoez_f11dcb_6079126.jpg

Deadlyfoez_176547_6079126.jpg

So even though the ballast that Luke sold me is causing RF issues, I had purchased a 1000 watt adjustable ballast off of the police confiscation auction website propertyroom.com and I only purchased it a couple days ago. I got it for super cheap money. I only paid 1/4 of normal online cost.

Well, the fucking ballast showed up today, and I really wasn't expecting it until later next week. I hooked the bitch up, set it to it's 400 watt setting since I only have 400 watt bulbs at the moment, fire her up. She is shining great!

And whats even better? No more RF issues messing with my Growtronix system. Hell fucking yeah!

I hope you all liked this update.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
i fell for the house on fire... that wasn't nice to do to that guy! especially if he did you a good deal :D
Like I said, he was cool with it. We might hang out some time and talk plant stuff. He was quite impressed with what I showed him for my pics and stuff. He does real indoor gardening too, but on a much smaller scale, and he doesn't grow pot either. He is growing things like cocoa and vanilla bean plants which is totally something that I want to try to do now as well. He's a very chill dude.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?