dead? tablet

Discussion in 'Android' started by mr. fancypants, Sep 11, 2014.

1. mr. fancypants
    OP

mr. fancypants that´s ´Sir´ for you!

Jul 16, 2013
    Netherlands
    right here, right now
    Now here's the deal. I have a android 4.0 (?) Tablet from the brand Superinworld, but by using the Abd driver I found oitthat is was an Alcatel, or a rip-off maybe. But the problem is that is in a bootloop and I can't access the factory settings to do a reset... so I guess its a lost case?

(If it's a lost case, just let me know because I don't want that you guys put unnecessary effort in it)

And if it's broken, It will be turned into a cutting board so dont put to much effort in it;)

2. Heien

Heien GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2013
    What did you do before the bootloop?

3. mr. fancypants
    OP

Jul 16, 2013
    Netherlands
    right here, right now
    I got it for 3 days and I downloaded only one app (angry birs) and the day afterwards it was in a bootloop status. Nothing more actually

4. nando

nando GBAtemp Addict

Jan 1, 2008
    United States
    you can't return it?

5. mr. fancypants
    OP

Jul 16, 2013
    Netherlands
    right here, right now
    No. And to be honest, it's not worthy to send it back (it was a gift from a local store)

6. Sicklyboy

Sicklyboy Resident Mechanical Keyboard Addict

Global Moderator
    Jul 15, 2009
    United States
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    You might try holding volume down, volume up, and power while at various points in the boot process (right before the bootloader hits, way before the os tries to load is probably gonna be your best shot, that might get you into recovery. I have a kurio 7s tablet I bought to fuck around with and that key combo does get it into recovery, it just rarely works. You might need to try a lot.