🤔
OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
Hi. I know this has been asked many times before but none of the solutions have worked for me so I think the cause of this might be different for me. About a year and a half ago I hard modded my switch with a Rebug mod chip and it has worked fine ever since until about a month ago. I hadn't been using my switch because I had joycon drift and as a result my battery completely died. I use auto rcm but I know the typical solutions, leave the switch on charge overnight, hold the power button for 15 seconds, inject the payload, then put it on charge. If that doesn't work reset your battery by unplugging the connector and plugging it back in again. Neither of these solutions worked for me and I've been trying for weeks now. I'm using a official charger and not charging though the dock. When I plug my switch in the light on the Rebug chip lights up but if I try plugging it in to my pc it doesn't even detect a device has been plugged in. I've checked all the wiring on my chip and nothing has came loose or has bent in a way to touch other components. Does anyone know what might be causing it and how to fix it? The only thing I can think of is that maybe the charging circuit that gets damaged when you use a unofficial dock has became damaged on my switch but I've only ever used official Nintendo chargers / docks and I rarely use a dock to begin with.
I think this is the right sub forum to ask in, I wasn't sure but I figured this is probably the best place since my method of loading hekate is a internal payload injector. Sorry if it isn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1