Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DaWiis said:
my Pal Deadspace crashes as well. All my other wii games work without problems.
Need more details on your cIOS and Loader to be able to help.

Just works for me on 4.1E, cIOS rev 14, CFG USB Loader v43 with default setting. After MPT and GH5 this was a pleasure to install and play.

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah by usb loader maybe... but i use neogamma With DVDs and with dvds it crash !

aabbccdd said:
I really don't understand your problems. I finished the game yesterday on USB Loader GX, and didn't encounter any problems at all. Booted the game up at least 8 times, and it didn't crash once.

geocool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i don't have any problem too on my ''pal'' system with the ''pal'' version of the game running it on ''gx loader'' latest update
wink.gif

Ilive2frag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aabbccdd said:
I really don't understand your problems. I finished the game yesterday on USB Loader GX, and didn't encounter any problems at all. Booted the game up at least 8 times, and it didn't crash once.

What type of hard drive are you using? I'm using a 1tb Western Digital Mybook but am planning on buying another more "compatible" drive.

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
infinitysend said:
Has anyone had any success loading a copy of Dead Space Extraction with the NeoGamma loader yet?

Yeah, Good question !
i was thinking , maybe with a cheat we could do something ?

borka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The correct question, I think, will be if anyone had succeeded in running DS:E on the NTSC system.

I've a pal system, 3.2E menu, NeoGamma R7, cIOS rev 14 - it work Ok.

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok... so i'm powned now because... i'm on 3.2 (like you.) i have a pal (oh like you) ... i have cios rev 14 (...yes , like you again) and it crache ! (oh this time NOT like you ...) but maybe because ive burn it on 16x ? do use dvd's ?

... i use neogamma r7 (...yeap like you... again)

speendash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you ... now i think the reason is i burn my games too fast (16x...) what speed did you enabled when you burned dead sapce ?

overlay_watch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea if this will help anybody, but I'll post it anyway.

I too had trouble with Dead Space. I own the game as a PAL copy and I'm playing it on a PAL Wii. I'd tried ripping the game numerous times, both using IOS 222 and 249, and the game would not work at all. I tried booting with CFG USB Loader and WiiLoad, and both had the same problem. Basically, the game would freeze during the intro logos and I couldn't even get to the menu. I tried the latest versions of both loaders with no success.

As a last resort I decided to clear my USB entirely and reformat. After that, and before installing the game again, I used the 3.0C release of uLoader's cIOS 222 installer to try some different mergers. Using IOS 249 in both instances, I installed Custom IOS 222 with IOS 38 merged with IOS 37, and the IOS 223 with IOS 38 merged with IOS 60.

I then used CFG USB Loader to rip a new copy of the disk, and I've managed to have it make it past the introductions and get the menus. I'm not actually using the Hermes' IOSs, but formatting my drive again and doing the above made Extraction load further than it has before with no crashes (cannot verify crashless gameplay though).

As I said, I don't know if this will help anybody, but that's how I've got to where I am, and I had it failing to get past intro logos :/.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished playing through the whole game here. PAL version (Wiierd scene release) using cIOS38rev14 on a 4.1U system. Run via Wiiflow 1.0, set video mode to 'Auto Patch'. Western Digital Mybook is my HD, but that shouldn't matter... I installed it on a friend's Seagate as well, and no complaints from him either (and he's at least 2/3 of the way through). Great game, as far as rail shooters go.

Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance; just wanted to point out that the Wiierd release is definitely not a bad dump.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speendash said:
Thank you ... now i think the reason is i burn my games too fast (16x...) what speed did you enabled when you burned dead sapce ?

I you've got a 16x burner and 16x media, then 8x is generally the best speed for an optimal burn. If you're still unsure, there are multiple programs available to test the quality of your burns so as to determine the best burning speed for your computer/media.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Dunno, I stay in the EoF.