Gaming Dead or Alive 5 + last round DLC for VITA...

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
I got DoA5+ for vita with all possible DLC's ...but its not like on PC (last round).
The PC verison has more characters and other things. Is there any way PC DLC's can be ported to VITA? (characters, costumes and everything possible)

I ask this because i saw somewhere on Reddit that someone toop PC verison of Valkyrie Drive with all 150+- DLC's and ported them on vita!
I was wondering is it the same possible with DoA5 Last Round game, and if so, how?
(id really like those extra characters on VITA)

Thank you.

The PC version:
doa5lr5.jpg

The VITA version:
dead-or-alive-5-characters-unlockable.jpg

Poochy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I got DoA5+ for vita with all possible DLC's ...but its not like on PC (last round).
The PC verison has more characters and other things. Is there any way PC DLC's can be ported to VITA? (characters, costumes and everything possible)

I ask this because i saw somewhere on Reddit that someone toop PC verison of Valkyrie Drive with all 150+- DLC's and ported them on vita!
I was wondering is it the same possible with DoA5 Last Round game, and if so, how?
(id really like those extra characters on VITA)

Thank you.

The PC version:
doa5lr5.jpg

The VITA version:
dead-or-alive-5-characters-unlockable.jpg

Oh man I would like that too!!! DOA5 is my favourite game and I love it on Vita, but I wish we could install all DLC from DOA5LR, character's and all!!! I am afraid I can't help you though, cause I am a total noob. If only I had enough knowledge on these things...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy