Dead or Alive 5 Demo

Discussion in 'PS3 - Games & Content' started by Langin, May 6, 2012.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Hey there,

I have a question, since the limited edition of Ninja Gaiden 3 came with a code for a DOA5 demo download I would like to ask, does anyone have this demo? If yes could you review it for me?

With details like:

How is the engine(No info on boobs or whatever, since I am not really interested in the womans body lol.)
    Graphics
    Music
    Controls
    (If you can compare it to the Dead or Alive Dimension engine and controls)

And I am not begging no far from it, but if you have the demo, would you like to share it with me? I am a trust able person, ask Emigre if you don't believe me. ;) It is asking friendly for it so I can try it and see it myself.

Thanks all for reading and have a nice day! ;)

Lol some detail which is off topic, I am not used to my name yet, so I saw some 'EON' posted in my topic lol.

2. emigre

emigre Has complex motives

Jan 28, 2009
    London
    Are you really sure you what me to act as some sort of character witness? You know, I'm a complete prick.

3. Rasas

Rasas Banned

Banned
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Well you could find a site to download it from or watch some videos. You don't have to have a jtag/rgh for demos most of the time so you could do that.

4. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    J-Tag? 0.o we are talking on PS3's mate, then you need to talk about jailbreaking and hacking ^^

But thanks for the hint I will try and find some version. ;D

Meh I can't find it -.-