Gaming Dead or Alive 5 Demo

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey there,

I have a question, since the limited edition of Ninja Gaiden 3 came with a code for a DOA5 demo download I would like to ask, does anyone have this demo? If yes could you review it for me?

With details like:

How is the engine(No info on boobs or whatever, since I am not really interested in the womans body lol.)
Graphics
Music
Controls
(If you can compare it to the Dead or Alive Dimension engine and controls)

And I am not begging no far from it, but if you have the demo, would you like to share it with me? I am a trust able person, ask Emigre if you don't believe me. ;) It is asking friendly for it so I can try it and see it myself.

Thanks all for reading and have a nice day! ;)

Lol some detail which is off topic, I am not used to my name yet, so I saw some 'EON' posted in my topic lol.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you could find a site to download it from or watch some videos. You don't have to have a jtag/rgh for demos most of the time so you could do that.

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well you could find a site to download it from or watch some videos. You don't have to have a jtag/rgh for demos most of the time so you could do that.

J-Tag? 0.o we are talking on PS3's mate, then you need to talk about jailbreaking and hacking ^^

But thanks for the hint I will try and find some version. ;D

Meh I can't find it -.-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM