De Blob PAL Save File!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by charlieawesome, Oct 27, 2008.

Oct 27, 2008
  1. charlieawesome
    OP

Newcomer charlieawesome Member

Australia
    I've been looking at the compatibility of De Blob PAL and it says "Will work if you load profile and select levels quickly. bug only exists here, not during gameplay."

Would someone be able to create a save file for me under the name "Charlie" so I could be able to get past the first error screen!

Thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. Meowayne

Member Meowayne GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    It's still unplayable... 90% of the time you won't manage to work fast enough to start a game.

3. netsliderx

Member netsliderx GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't see how this would help. I have a save file that used to work and I still get the error. You need to be extremely fast in the menus and you will be able to play the game. I just tested this. However, it doesn't end there. It happens whenever you are in the main menu! So you need to constantly be quick when selecting the level.. but you also have to select the mood too!!! The game is mostly playable but I think it's pretty unplayable with this bug since you cannot select your mood, and you need to hastily select your level

4. charlieawesome
    OP

Newcomer charlieawesome Member

Australia
    Ok thanks, just wanted to see if it would work! It's better getting someone's input rather than just going off that compatibility list. [​IMG]

5. El-Grosso

Member El-Grosso GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Rather than making a new topic..

I just bought Kodak DVD-R's. I'm about to burn de Blob, but seeing as I can't redo this, what speed should I write it at? The DVD's are 8x, and I'm planning to play de Blob with the backup launcher 0.1 because it apparently doesn't work with the new one. That means it's patched. Thanks.