de Asobu Mario Tennis not loading

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by foolkiller, Feb 27, 2009.

Feb 27, 2009
  1. foolkiller
    OP

Newcomer foolkiller Newbie

United States
    Im trying to run this on a 3.3U with Cyclowiz. If i try to run it from the disk channel, nothing happens just keeps reading the disk (no unreadable disk error). But actually it stops reading the disk after a couple of seconds, because i can hear the drive stop scanning the DVD. Then after that the Wii becomes useless it will not load any other game, just has the same afect as Mario Tennis (reading disk forever with no error). If i try to load some homebrew it goes to a black screen and freezes. After power off and on the Wii its back to normal. I tried ShoftChip and i get the error msg. "somethings wrong... turn off Wii and contact support blah blah...." This is a 1:1 copy, media is tested with other games and is good, starfall set to region free. I noticed IOS53 & 55 are on this game, so i installed does too, but had no effect. I never had a problem like this before, am i missing something? Can someone please help me out here, im getting tierd of making coasters.

2. foolkiller
    OP

United States
    nobody but me is having a problem with this?

3. foolkiller
    OP

United States
    Problem solved. Turns out i somehow corrupted my original ISO file, but somehow programs like WIIScrubber & Trucha were still letting me open it and showing it was fine. Now with the proper ISO the game works fine.