Hacking Datel's slot 1 card?

LedahXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone seen Datel's new slot 1 card? I mean, it seems kinda odd that they're trying again after how bad the MMD was. But anyway, they seem to offer two cards that are exactly the same except in name

Max Music: http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp...&l=1&ProdID=559

Cartridge Construction Kit: http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp...&l=1&ProdID=441

I was thinking that since these are slot 1 cards, they can run clean dumps, but I can't be sure what with these being Datel products. I'll try to order one and see.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Not quite exactly the same. The Cartridge Construction Kit has built-in memory (128 MB) and the Max Music uses Micro SD. The CCK also comes with 30 games, apparently.

LedahXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it says in the CCK's info that it can be expanded up to 2GB which is the limit for MicroSD cards right now. So I'm thinking it takes them too.

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why sell the cartridge construction kit and Max Music seperately when all you need is CCK and Moonshell?

LedahXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems kinda odd to me. Since these are slot 1 cards, the problems running backups had on the MMD were due to the fact that there wasn't any patching software. With this, you could possibly just run stuff straight, or make a program that does it. But the price on these is in the range of a SC DS or M3 sImply or R4 so it's prolly not a good buy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo