Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt anyone will die from licking the cart, and it really would be years before the cart erodes enough to not read no more, if you want to be super safe and nothing else is working for you except licking it you could just dry it off after using the power saves device

has anyone tried seeing if a piece of paper jammed in at the top helps it make better contact?
Not the point, also dont mean the safety of the owner but a complete disregard of their own equipment/hardware. Anyone with common sense knows saliva and other liquids can cause errosion. Why take a risk doing something so stupid and lazy when it takes like.....10 seconds to apply the rubbing alcohol and q-tip. Not as fast as licking but much safer.

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i doubt anyone will die from licking the cart, and it really would be years before the cart erodes enough to not read no more, if you want to be super safe and nothing else is working for you except licking it you could just dry it off after using the power saves device

has anyone tried seeing if a piece of paper jammed in at the top helps it make better contact?

I tried this before licking it.. I also disassembled the power save device, and tried it that way...holding it tightly against the pins. Didn't work

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes alcohol is better, but you all should know that the corrosive effects of saliva are small and take a while if you lick it, do your work and then wipe the pins off after, you will be just fine. the amount and duration of saliva needed to actually damage the pins, is a lot.

Reactions: |-Goku-|

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yes alcohol is better, but you all should know that the corrosive effects of saliva are small and take a while if you lick it, do your work and then wipe the pins off after, you will be just fine. the amount and duration of saliva needed to actually damage the pins, is a lot.
i think people just hear all the "dont blow the snes games they will break" comments and get a bit worried, i don't think any snes games died during their "normal" life span because of the blowing technique which people where doing on a daily basis with the carts, a few will of died from the years of sitting in lofts with saliva still left on the contacts though

Scorpiopt

Trophies
XP
Country
Going to order mine next monday wonder how much it will take to arrive
seeing several Powersaves 3ds anyone has the proper link please?

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm quite surprised noone has asked this but, did anyone else notice how Diancie didnt fill an entry into the Pokedex?
What do you talk about she fills a spot in the pokedexx here!!!
719 national dex and 151 in the first dex you get!!

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you talk about she fills a spot in the pokedexx here!!!
719 national dex and 151 in the first dex you get!!
Not calling you a liar but I would like pics, I have Diancie in my game and I still got

- Central Kalos Pokedex 150
- Coastal Kalos Pokedex 153
- Mountain Kalos Pokedex 151
- National Pokedex 718

Did it not count because I didnt do the event? I added her directly to my game to the first PC box slot 1.

edit: I did a quick local trade with myself using my 2nd 3DS, when I traded the diancie and traded back it seemed to register properly, the game must of still thought of it as the Zigzagoon I caught to replace it with. Back to normal now.

ZOOT

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not calling you a liar but I would like pics, I have Diancie in my game and I still got

- National Pokedex 718

Did it not count because I didnt do the event? I added her directly to my game to the first PC box slot 1.

edit: I did a quick local trade with myself using my 2nd 3DS, when I traded the diancie and traded back it seemed to register properly, the game must of still thought of it as the Zigzagoon I caught to replace it with. Back to normal now.
same for the Shiny code its not in pokedex afte using the code but when you send to bank and back it fixd

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

- National Pokedex 718

same for the Shiny code its not in pokedex afte using the code but when you send to bank and back it fixd
The game needs to update the pokemon, the quickest way is to do a battle with it.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
A question, if you use the Shiny Code on a self-bred Pokemon then use the Non-Shiny Code on it, can you rename the normal Pokemon?

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can the Datel Power Saves device be used to backup a save file of a retail 3DS game (MH3U) and use that save file with Gateway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?