Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be better to use rubbing alcohol instead of a saliva? I don't wanna lick something that has been in weird places.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been reading rumors about people getting banned with the new Update. Is this true?

Banned from what?

I updated and everything seems fine. I don't see how they could even do anything about it since it uses the cards and external devices (our PCs)

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be better to use rubbing alcohol instead of a saliva? I don't wanna lick something that has been in weird places.

You can try. But its more about the conductivity of the pins. Which saliva helps. Rubbing alcohol would dry to quickly I would assume.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using cheat codes, is it possible to keep both Torchic and Diancie wondercards? I was hoping to keep both without having to replace one another.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Banned from what?

I updated and everything seems fine. I don't see how they could even do anything about it since it uses the cards and external devices (our PCs)

Banned from Nintendo and/or GameFreak. Their games cannot connect online.
Thats what I've been told.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When using cheat codes, is it possible to keep both Torchic and Diancie wondercards? I was hoping to keep both without having to replace one another.
No, they take turns occupying the first slot. But you can get multiple, almost identical copies of each pokemon.
I used the Powersaves device to get multiples of Torchic plus Lv1 and Lv15 Diancies.
Then I put most of them in the bank. Great job, Datel. You too Nintendo!
:grog::teach:

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah better question. See how when you apply the codes. Do you have to turn on the game before you can apply others?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite surprised noone has asked this but, did anyone else notice how Diancie didnt fill an entry into the Pokedex?

P.S. |-Goku-|
Please stop suggesting to lick the gamecarts, it is an unsafe fix for the cart that can lead to corrosion. Rubbing alcohol is cleaner, safer, and much more effective.

|-Goku-|

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm quite surprised noone has asked this but, did anyone else notice how Diancie didnt fill an entry into the Pokedex?

P.S. |-Goku-|
Please stop suggesting to lick the gamecarts, it is an unsafe fix for the cart that can lead to corrosion. Rubbing alcohol is cleaner, safer, and much more effective.

Sorry that you don't approve. But It will keep being suggested. I don't think most people are worried about corrosion. It is VERY unlikely that that will ever happen. You have to have the pins sitting in water for a quite a while.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Thats good to know you dont care for others well being. Alrighty.
i doubt anyone will die from licking the cart, and it really would be years before the cart erodes enough to not read no more, if you want to be super safe and nothing else is working for you except licking it you could just dry it off after using the power saves device

has anyone tried seeing if a piece of paper jammed in at the top helps it make better contact?

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Goku.
As for the Diancie I'd rather wait until it's properly released to get one. Can you even play online with it? I know Battle spot you can't.

Reactions: |-Goku-|
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ