Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Do you think, using something similar to hamachi you could trade over "local" wireless with other people using hamachi? similar to how hamachi allows people all over the world to play together and the game thinks it's over a LAN.

If you can do something like MITM with ad-hoc then sure.
A lil off topic here but does anyone know where I can download the X&Y Sprites/Models of the Pokemons? The ones that use Pokemon Showdown. I have seen someone here with 3 of them in his/her sig. Anyone know where?

You mean Sheimi?
Anyway you could try downloading from the Showdown webpage.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ohhhh, that might just work. I've done things with hamachi before and it theoretically could work.

I'm up for trying it if anyone else is.
Probably it is not going to be that easy, but if you find the way I hope you share your method to everyone.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
A lil off topic here but does anyone know where I can download the X&Y Sprites/Models of the Pokemons? The ones that use Pokemon Showdown. I have seen someone here with 3 of them in his/her sig. Anyone know where?

Not sure if you already got them, but I downloaded them from here. They are all .gifs, so they have the animations as well. I had two of them in my sig (Quilava & Salamence), but they were too big, so I had to remove them.

EDIT: You just ninja'd me D:

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Im a tad worried now.I bought a pre owned UK copy of X on Saturday and now Im hearing that some people have had issues with X and not Y:/

Im pretty new to all this,is it pretty easy to use/change the Pokemon Shiny?

Once the shiny codes active,does every Pokemon you put in box 1 from then on turn shiny?

Sory for all the questions people. As for the trainer ID number chnaging,maybe this is something the hackers can sort out at a later date?

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im a tad worried now.I bought a pre owned UK copy of X on Saturday and now Im hearing that some people have had issues with X and not Y:/

Im pretty new to all this,is it pretty easy to use/change the Pokemon Shiny?

Once the shiny codes active,does every Pokemon you put in box 1 from then on turn shiny?

Sory for all the questions people. As for the trainer ID number chnaging,maybe this is something the hackers can sort out at a later date?

Both x and Y worked for me. It's pretty easy to 'make' the pokemon shiny. You insert the 3DS cart into the powersaves devices, select which codes you want, and it applies them to the save.
Only the first four pokemon in Box 1 get shiny, and this only happens when you activate the code.
So you need to put the 4 pokemon into slot 1, 2, 3 and 4, save the game, put game in powersaves device, apply codes, and done. If you want to do it again, just put other pokemon in the first four slots, and apply the cheats again.

The reason it changes the trainer ID, is because that's the only way to make them shiny while still being 'legal'.

rookief

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Datel just changes the Trainer ID of the stuff it wants to mark as shiny.

One of the worst (best?) ways to do it.

Since it changes the trainer ID, it no longer registers as your Pokemon (and the "TSV" changes too). It's from another trainer.

since the trainer id is changed, does it mean it will show a diff id in the game under 'summary' of that particular shiny coded pokemon? so if i shiny code 4 of my self bred pokes they will have the same ot name but all different trainer id shown?

ResleyZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh thanks:) Thats cleared it up a bit.

Sucks about the trainer ID number changing, is there any way they could rectify this?
At this stage, everything is possible, but the pokemon wouldn't be legal anymore.
In my opinion changing the trainer ID, is the best way. The only things you miss out are nicknames (Which I don't use most of the times) and it may not obey you if you don't have enough badges.
You do get a higher XP boost, which is always nice, and a better chance at the Pokémon lottery

since the trainer id is changed, does it mean it will show a diff id in the game under 'summary' of that particular shiny coded pokemon? so if i shiny code 4 of my self bred pokes they will have the same ot name but all different trainer id shown?

Yes, they all have different trainer ID's, but the trainer's name will stay the same. Everything is the same except ID.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Since they passed Pokecheck, I don't know why they didn't pass.

At first glance, I noticed the ones that didn't pass are Gen III pokemon,
hence I thought it might be the trash bytes in the name.

try /FFFF all the way after name, and see if it works?

Can you do that for me? I dont know how

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k