Status
Not open for further replies.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I just checked. It shows up as two things, HID-compliant device and USB Input Device. Both just use standard ordinary drivers.

The odd thing is that it does show up as Datel Powersaves when you plug it in for the first time, but once Windows installs the drivers it turns "generic"

Hope that helps

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
OK, I just checked. It shows up as two things, HID-compliant device and USB Input Device. Both just use standard ordinary drivers.

The odd thing is that it does show up as Datel Powersaves when you plug it in for the first time, but once Windows installs the drivers it turns "generic"

Hope that helps

So it doesnt work on Windows 8?

And to be sure I have a 2DS on the latest Firmware 7x. Will this Datel thing work on the latest firmware?

And I read that I have to start the game to apply the Hacks is that true? Cuz its not actually an Action Replay its a PowerSave Am I right?

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country

Hope that helps

Thanks, that does help. I may just try and pick one up some time soon.

So it doesnt work on Windows 8?
Windows version is irrelevant with HID devices because they all use the same generic drivers, data is transferred as messages sent and received by the interfacing software. Basically, as long as the software installs and runs on Windows 8 the hardware should work too.

neosback

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm power save is working on windows 8 , I'm running mine on windows 8 64 bit

Anyone having problems using power save on X
was your save created on ofw or emunand?
I'm trying to see if I reset my game save and save on ofw would X start working with power save.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
For those using Windows 8, and your game cannot be detected,
you might want to consider trying these settings
(right-click > Properties > Compatibility tab):

<If Possible, select "Change settings for all users">

Compatibility Mode
[✓] Run this program in compatibility mode for:
[Windows Vista (Service Pack 2)]

Privilege Level
[✓]Run this program as an administrator

Even though it's a different program, these settings managed to fix my usage of R4i dongle.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So does this work with 3DS firmware 7.1.1.0-15 and Pokemon X/Y version 1.2? If so, I'll definitely will get one.

Just for testing :tpi:

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was right about what I predicted earlier. 3DS Powersaves now supports Animal Crossing: New Leaf! :)

So does this work with 3DS firmware 7.1.1.0-15 and Pokemon X/Y version 1.2? If so, I'll definitely will get one.

Just for testing :tpi:

I am not sure about firmware, I am on version 7.1.1.0-12 or whatever it is. I do have the game update though

Can someone confirm if Y works with latest firmware? I believe it is 7.1.1.0-15

neosback

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes datel is working with 1.2 update I started on 6x firm and updated to newest 7x firmware and powersave still working so far at first I was scared to update too because I didn't want my powersave to become 20 buck paper weight.lol can only confirm for Y.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah its not working. Makes me sad. Tried compatability mode, tried running as admin.

odd thing is that animal crossing is working for me.

rda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where is the best play to buy the power save device, and how quick is datel about giving out the us key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?