Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why does he have such obsession with Diancie, it's a totally useless mon with shitty stats and shitty moves.
And let's be honest, the design is not that great:
fade919f9e.png

I don't really want Diancie. It WOULD be nice to have though. AZ Floette is what i desperately want.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why does he have such obsession with Diancie, it's a totally useless mon with shitty stats and shitty moves.
And let's be honest, the design is not that great:

I agree, I haven't touched my Diancie for a very long time. It's NU Trash.
>Everyone plays competitively

I see enough of this mentality on /vp/
I just like collecting things.. rare things, cute things, whatever.. so i can see the intrinsic value.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still useless (probably going to be Uber) and way waaaay uglier than normal floette.
Just look at him, he looks like a emopunk flowerpower mindfuked teenager:
713b919bd5.png

I just like it a lot. Any way of still getting it (without Gateway)?

I just like collecting things.. rare things, cute things, whatever.. so i can see the intrinsic value.

THANK YOU Reisyukaku! That's why I want Diancie, also. To COLLECT. Plus I kinda like it.

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country

Owning hacked Pokemon doesn't count as collecting as you're not supposed to have them. The Diancie and AZ Floette from powersaves will never be legit.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Owning hacked Pokemon doesn't count as collecting as you're not supposed to have them. The Diancie and AZ Floette from powersaves will never be legit.

Obviously. But it's also cool to have them before they even come out.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country

That's exactly my point.
Collecting Pokemons is also kinda boring and useless nowadays with all that hacking and Wifi events.

A few years ago, like in Gen 3, when you had to travel 200km to go to a Nintendo event to get Deoxys after being 6 hours standing on a queue on a beach, THAT was collecting Pokemons.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I just like it a lot. Any way of still getting it (without Gateway)
1) trade locally with someone who has it
2) buy a copy of pokemon from someone who can put the pokemon on before posting you it
3) wait

Edit...yes there is more,
4) post your cart to someone to put it on there for you
5) get a 4.x 3DS and a gateway card
6) harass the shit out of datel until they just add the god damn codes back

Reactions: gamefan5

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still funny... Young people these days don't know all the wonders the internet has to offer!
In my days (lol... Only 25 but ey... ) we had Himachi. With that you could share your internet/network over a VPN so you could game with each other. Also Xbox silver was connected over the interwebs with a special service.

Wondering if that would work with Pokemon?

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powersaves Obviously, or else they would have Hoopa/Volcanion too.

Well he and Kaphotics kinda teamed up. That's why i though they might have been from PKHex?

Still funny... Young people these days don't know all the wonders the internet has to offer!
In my days (lol... Only 25 but ey... ) we had Himachi. With that you could share your internet/network over a VPN so you could game with each other. Also Xbox silver was connected over the interwebs with a special service.

Wondering if that would work with Pokemon?

Hamachi joins two networks together for use with "same network" LAN emulation (such as Minecraft so you don't have to port-foward when making a multi-player server). I don't know if it'll work for Pokemon trades cause obviously you can't do it over Wi-Fi, so you have to do it over wireless. I don't think Hamachi would support joining 2 wireless 3DS-type connections together..... (or would it :O )

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get the hating on the unreleased Pokes. They are pretty cool, in my opinion. I would like them all very much, but I'm fine with waiting until whenever I can get them.

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
Well he and Kaphotics kinda teamed up. That's why i though they might have been from PKHex?

May we please not start over again?
Even if PKHex is able to edit the save and fix all the hashes, you won't be able to re-inject it unless you have a modded 3DS, which none of the developers of PKHex do as far as I know.

I don't get the hating on the unreleased Pokes. They are pretty cool, in my opinion. I would like them all very much, but I'm fine with waiting until whenever I can get them.

We don't hate event Pokemons but they are just trophies and it makes no sense to have a trophy if you get it with 2 clicks as it represents absolutely nothing.
Had I gotten my 2005 Moviplaya Deoxys with a few clicks, it would surely not mean to me the same it does nowadays:
59fbf25f33.png

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
May we please not start over again?
Even if PKHex is able to edit the save and fix all the hashes, you won't be able to re-inject it unless you have a modded 3DS, which none of the developers of PKHex do as far as I know.

well Kaphotics is the only one that works on pkhex, but there are at least 3 or so people on PPorg with hacked 3DSs. They probably have different intentions that arent getting hacked pokemon anyways. idk

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't hate event Pokemons but they are just trophies and it makes no sense to have a trophy if you get it with 2 clicks as it represents absolutely nothing.
Had I gotten my 2005 Moviplaya Deoxys with a few clicks, it would surely not mean to me the same it does nowadays:
Makes no sense? I just want to collect the Pokemon I don't care if I have to sprint a thousand miles uphill for it.

Reactions: leowalle

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might do #4 (#6 is still an option though XD ) but i don't want to send my game away and get an email saying: I'm sorry, but we have decided to keep your game and your money :3

If you really will do #4, then PM. Hell, you don't have to even pay me. PM me, I'll give you my address and post me your cart. I'll load Diancie, AZ Floette, and the Lati@s stones if it will get to you just relax a little bit about all this. Seriously. I'm not even joking, I will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He put it down when the 3ds came out