Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ikki said:
DeadLocked said:
Veho said:
Only the greatest vegetable ever!
It's a fruit you dum dum. Just like the spoon.
If some scientists come and tell me my house is a v12 monster truck with a cocaine farm and a dozen illegal immigrant workers in do you think I will listen to them dumdum?

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Veho said:
There is no spoon.
There are two spoons. One (VA's), is a lie. The other one is a ninja spoon, so you couldn't see it.

QUOTE(DeadLocked @ Apr 11 2011, 05:51 PM) If some scientists come and tell me my house is a v12 monster truck with a cocaine farm and a dozen illegal immigrant workers in do you think I will listen to them dumdum?
You should talk about it with the tree. Then make a decision once you feel right about it.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ikki said:
DeadLocked said:
If some scientists come and tell me my house is a v12 monster truck with a cocaine farm and a dozen illegal immigrant workers in do you think I will listen to them dumdum?
You should talk about it with the tree. Then make a decision once you feel right about it.
The tree told me he was once pulled for drugs and did 50 years for it. I don't want to risk owning a V12 monster truck cocaine farm with immigrants but I don't have the funds to move out. And I don't want to risk selling the cocaine for fear of being caught. WAT DO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: