Darkwii v3 .mym?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Decatro, Apr 24, 2010.

Apr 24, 2010

Darkwii v3 .mym? by Decatro at 3:07 AM (1,522 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Decatro
    OP

Newcomer Decatro Member

Sweden
    Well i realized that i could customize my Wii even further, so why not? I got bootmii installed anyway but
    I just can't seem to find the latest release of the darkwii v3 .mym file, assuming that it is compatible with my pal 4.1E wii?

Or does it only work for 4.2E/U since that's the only thing I've found so far. I got Darkwii v1 installed just fine using the fine guide on this site about it
    and it worked like a charm! I just want to keep myself up to date, but still keep myself away from the 4.2 update.

Sorry if this has been asked many, many, Many times before but I can't really find t anywhere [​IMG]

EDIT: Oh right, i don't mind getting recommendations at all! If you've came a across a really good looking theme I'd love to see it!

Thanks again guys.

Didn't realize there was a softmii theme converter out there. So Nvm guys [​IMG]

2. Pippin666

Member Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    I am aso very insterested. Last week install this like a charm. Me too wants to go further into customization now. But according to a youtube video I saw, darkwii v1 on 4.1x looks more finished then darkwii v4 on 4.2x ... IE, some part of the system menu still use to original Wii style colors in wii settings.

@ 00:47

Pip'