Darksiders 2 VIP points?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by DarrenSW, Jan 7, 2013.

Jan 7, 2013

Darksiders 2 VIP points? by DarrenSW at 11:34 PM (661 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DarrenSW
    OP

Newcomer DarrenSW Newbie

United Kingdom
    Just a quick one guys and girls - should my retail EU (UK) copy of Darksiders 2 have come with a VIP points insert? Thanks in advance.

2. Jan1tor

Member Jan1tor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Only games made by Nintendo will have the Nintendo points in them or games like the Pokemon and such.

3. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    My Tales of the Abyss 3DS came with a code for points. Can't recall even seeing any of Nintendo's involvement on the case for it. Bamco did it of their own accord astonishingly.

4. DarrenSW
    OP

Newcomer DarrenSW Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanks Hells Malice - I've just got ZombiU today and that came with VIP points, even though it's a Ubisoft title. I will go back to the retailer about Darksiders 2.

5. ReBirFh

Newcomer ReBirFh Advanced Member

Brazil
    By Vip points you mean Nintendo Club points? Always check the Nintendo Club site, they have a list of games that comes with points (at least the NA site have this list).

6. Pattonfiend67

Banned Pattonfiend67 You're F'ng Out!

United States
    how many points are you entitled to when you buy a wii u game? sorry if it has already been asked and answered. i have zombiu, tekken tag and nintendo land on their way. they will all be here monday and just wanted to try and figure out how many points i will be getting... thanks!