Gaming Darksiders 2 VIP points?

DarrenSW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick one guys and girls - should my retail EU (UK) copy of Darksiders 2 have come with a VIP points insert? Thanks in advance.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only games made by Nintendo will have the Nintendo points in them or games like the Pokemon and such.

My Tales of the Abyss 3DS came with a code for points. Can't recall even seeing any of Nintendo's involvement on the case for it. Bamco did it of their own accord astonishingly.

DarrenSW

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Hells Malice - I've just got ZombiU today and that came with VIP points, even though it's a Ubisoft title. I will go back to the retailer about Darksiders 2.

ReBirFh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By Vip points you mean Nintendo Club points? Always check the Nintendo Club site, they have a list of games that comes with points (at least the NA site have this list).

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many points are you entitled to when you buy a wii u game? sorry if it has already been asked and answered. i have zombiu, tekken tag and nintendo land on their way. they will all be here monday and just wanted to try and figure out how many points i will be getting... thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative