Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
ChokeD said:
Yeah, it was broke anyway.
laugh.gif
I think he just forgot to delete it.

New links to the Lite and FULL are in the auto responder now.
Oshit!

I'll fix it after this post.

rommy667 said:
Thanks to all who worked on this
smile.gif

No problem!

pretender13 said:
get 403 error when trying to dl 1.1 full
frown.gif
Are you downloading it from the official link?
The official one is on MediaFire.

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jul 9 2010, 08:05 AM)
having trouble with the gamecube backup launcher it won't load the mutil iso games. is there a fix for that or no? and i installed both waninkoko's cmios and wiigator's GCBL 0.2

so what should i do?
Well, you can only have 1 installed at a time (since they overwrite each other).
I recommend using WiiGator's one.

As for multigame discs, I think you select which game to boot at the GCBL screen, rather at the multigame disc's GCOS selection menu (if your disc is using GCOS for multigame selection).

I haven't tested this, since I don't use multigame discs.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you want to play karaoke Joysound JAP, Animal Crosing KOR, or Rugby League 3, then yes.

Otherwise, you don't have to update.

However, v1.1 is compatible with hackmii if hacdkmii ever needs it to be.

Also...
I have ben told that the installer automatically restarts the Wii after it's done. This is just a personal addon for my tessting purposes, and I forgot to remove that out before uploading it...

Sorry about that.

Should I just leave it the way it is, or do you guys think I should remove this auto-restart and reupload the Lite and Full packages?

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damysteryman said:
If you want to play karaoke Joysound JAP, Animal Crosing KOR, or Rugby League 3, then yes.

Otherwise, you don't have to update.

However, v1.1 is compatible with hackmii if hacdkmii ever needs it to be.

Also...
I have ben told that the installer automatically restarts the Wii after it's done. This is just a personal addon for my tessting purposes, and I forgot to remove that out before uploading it...

Sorry about that.

Should I just leave it the way it is, or do you guys think I should remove this auto-restart and reupload the Lite and Full packages?
i think you should leave it or make an option in the installer such as

*use iosXXX
*use iosXXX with auto-restart enabled

or when you load

*use iosXXX -> use auto restart? -> installer

ExPropaganda

Trophies
XP
Country
err......extremely n00bish question but if i have IOS70 patched for priiloader, and bootmii ios installed, will darkcorp override them? sorry if im asking a stupid question, only hacked my wii about a month ago.

Cheers
yaywii.gif

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
problem...I installed everything fine, but now for some reason I can't play GCN backups...
the thing won't even let me install the wad into the system, it loads it up then when I select the wiigator gcn wad it'll load then reset my wii!
HELP!
Edit: fixed my own problem, used the new MMM from the sticky and the new Priiloader and your new hacks.ini and everything is working as it should be!

robo989

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
problem...I installed everything fine, but now for some reason I can't play GCN backups...
the thing won't even let me install the wad into the system, it loads it up then when I select the wiigator gcn wad it'll load then reset my wii!
HELP!
Edit: fixed my own problem, used the new MMM from the sticky and the new Priiloader and your new hacks.ini and everything is working as it should be!

I've got the same problem.

Would you mind explaining what you mean by the "new MMM" and who's new hacks\which version of priloader.

Many thanks
unsure.gif

Edit...Worked it out, just installed latest 0.4 of priiloader and made sure I had the right hacks enabled that I needed and suddenly it works...very strange.

bertybassett

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on 3.2E (release day console) without any pre-loader but it does have HBC loaded via Zelda hack, my question is can I just ran this and after DARKCORP finishes I will be on 4.3 ready to play from USB drive with a USB loader program?

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ExPropaganda said:
err......extremely n00bish question but if i have IOS70 patched for priiloader, and bootmii ios installed, will darkcorp override them? sorry if im asking a stupid question, only hacked my wii about a month ago.

Cheers
yaywii.gif

It will overwrite IOS70, but it's not a problem since darkcorp also has the ESidentify patch includet.
And no it won't overwrite Bootmii IOS.

QUOTE(bertybassett @ Jul 13 2010, 01:06 PM) I am on 3.2E (release day console) without any pre-loader but it does have HBC loaded via Zelda hack, my question is can I just ran this and after DARKCORP finishes I will be on 4.3 ready to play from USB drive with a USB loader program?
Nope. But if you install the 4.3 wad after darkcorp you will be. Though I would use the 4.1 wad. 4.2 and 4.3 are the same as 4.1 just with more homebrew deleting.

bertybassett

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slowking said:
ExPropaganda said:

Cheers
yaywii.gif

It will overwrite IOS70, but it's not a problem since darkcorp also has the ESidentify patch includet.
And no it won't overwrite Bootmii IOS.

QUOTE(bertybassett @ Jul 13 2010, 01:06 PM) I am on 3.2E (release day console) without any pre-loader but it does have HBC loaded via Zelda hack, my question is can I just ran this and after DARKCORP finishes I will be on 4.3 ready to play from USB drive with a USB loader program?
Nope. But if you install the 4.3 wad after darkcorp you will be. Though I would use the 4.1 wad. 4.2 and 4.3 are the same as 4.1 just with more homebrew deleting.

thanks for the speedy reply got the 4.3 wads from wanicoco sites (or whatever his name is) will try this tonight.

DR0KZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey first off this little gem looks awesome, thanks for the time you guys put in this!

I have a problem though, i haven't touched my Wii in ages, like 1,5-2 years and i have no clue what the hell is on there anymore. But now i really want to get into gaming more, the latest games seems awesome and SMG2 is simply something i have to play.

I did the Zelda Softmod and downgraded to 3.2E but no idea what CIOS i have (HomeBrew says 1.0.6 IOS36 v4.18) When running BootMii it just hangs on me (with and without SD Card in) so you can understand that i'm pretty scared for a Brickin'
wink.gif

Any hint on where to start on installing this would be nice, from what i'm reading in the readme it says i can just install from WAD Manager but i'm not to sure if it will brick my Wii if i don't update to 4.2 first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...