Hacking DARKCorp does not go when I uninstall it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Langin
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,474
  • Replies Replies 21
They fixed that problem 5 months ago. Yeah, they never posted specifically about the problem, but so what?

And I didn't miss your word "properly". Pretty much everything from the end of the first line to the end of my post was addressing the fact that there is no such thing.
 
They fixed that problem 5 months ago. Yeah, they never posted specifically about the problem, but so what?
I was disappointed that they basically said, "you have to use this method or we will remove your apps from Wiibrew, even though we said in the beginning that we wouldn't control Wiibrew." They should have let apps go back to using a cIOS (which works fine) once it turned out that HW_AHBPROT only worked for some people (I assume at that time they didn't have a solution for it).
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted