Gaming Dante's Inferno Loading screen stuck at Plutus God Of Wealth

DomeFossil

OP
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
So I've been playing Dante's Inferno, got pretty damn far, even fixed the black screen issue at Gluttony. Then get through Plutus' Stage, and there's a platform you go down, probably to the next level. Only, the game gets stuck there at the loading screen. Forever. I have no idea why and have tried using different isos, and different *uploader's* isos, and taking off plugins and changing umd drivers and everything else I can think of but it STILL happens. I'm getting pretty fed up. I'm on 5.50 GEN Prometheus if it helps.

I really want to beat the game but obviously I can't.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Just for shits and giggles, try updating to PRO-5.

I have friends who have played and beat it already on PRO-5, no freezes. If it does not work, try going back and... well, I dunno. I haven't heard of this happening before.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Then you have a bad dump... because it loads and works fine on my friend's 5.50 Prome-4 AND my 6.20 PRO-5.

EDIT: Have you tried deleting it off your memory stick, and playing Monster Hunter?
tpi.gif

DomeFossil

OP
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Then you have a bad dump... because it loads and works fine on my friend's 5.50 Prome-4 AND my 6.20 PRO-5.

EDIT: Have you tried deleting it off your memory stick, and playing Monster Hunter?
tpi.gif

I like Monster hunter, but I kinda really wanted to see how it ends ):
I have no idea which dump to try in that case. I think I've tried a few. Could someone give me the name of a dump that worked for them the whole way through, if possible?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that Kiss Of Death's dump works completely but honestly it's really a very bad game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...