Danganronpa S without online?

Phearoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out yesterday, and sadly, that the game is rife with microtransactions for the purchase of new cards. Figured you could earn these as you go, and you still can but excruciatingly slow. Does anyone have these unlocked yet or a cheat for higher currency drop? I figure if you can buy them infinitely the game would be broken and pointless, but if somehow we could crank up what you earn while playing so we still have something to work for as we play, that would be ideal.

Siliconera game the game a FOUR! Disappointed no doubt.

ezkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out yesterday, and sadly, that the game is rife with microtransactions for the purchase of new cards. Figured you could earn these as you go, and you still can but excruciatingly slow. Does anyone have these unlocked yet or a cheat for higher currency drop? I figure if you can buy them infinitely the game would be broken and pointless, but if somehow we could crank up what you earn while playing so we still have something to work for as we play, that would be ideal.

Siliconera game the game a FOUR! Disappointed no doubt.
Just enjoy the game for what it is

Reactions: mathew77

Klavice Gavin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Try using a hex editor to edit monocoins and stuff. The best way to do this is to use Edizon's values.

Here is a tutorial for Edizon SE: https://gbatemp.net/threads/edizon-se-with-pointer-searcher-se-tutorial.587265/ download it too. Basically you place in your currency and follow this tutorial, oh and when you lose something, check to see if the value has changed. Search until you've narrowed it down.

Good luck, and this will have to do until someone has the time and/or patience to make a save editor for DR Decadence and the ability to port Vita and Steam saves.

Last edited by Klavice Gavin,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1