youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I come home with homework I just stare at my bag for five minutes then I never see it again until I take it to school. I've been playing video gamesall day and talking to people on the phone/internet. This is the only reason my grades are not all A's.
hate2.gif

D

Deleted_171835

You get letter grades? I get percentage.

Meh. Not all my grades are 80%-100% because of Phys-Ed, Music and Woodshop. I suck at those three subjects. I finish my homework at my school when I complete the regular school work. That way, I can play videogames and go on the computer all day long when I get home.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You actually do your homework?

In England, homework doesn't go towards your grades at all.
Unless your doing an NVQ class (but that is classed as coursework)

My school never gave out homework to our year because they knew they would never get it back.

D

Deleted_171835

Prowler485 said:
You actually do your homework?

In England, homework doesn't go towards your grades at all.
Unless your doing an NVQ class (but that is classed as coursework)

My school never gave out homework to our year because they knew they would never get it back.
You're a lucky guy.

Here, homework does count towards your mark. I got an 85% instead of a 95% in Writing because I barely hand in my writing homework. My teacher called me over and said my marks were deducted by 10% because I didn't hand in shit.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wish I couldn't do my homework, but my school checks if you've done your homework every single day. And if you have for whatever reason, it'll get registered
dry.gif

If you've forgotten it 5 times, you need to be in class from 8 to 5 for a whole week. If you forget it after you've had the punishment, you need to do it again. After that, the'll send you to the school attendants officer, and you'll get fined 500 euros for not doing your homework.

school sucks
dry.gif

D

Deleted_171835

scrtmstr said:
I wish I couldn't do my homework, but my school checks if you've done your homework every single day. And if you have for whatever reason, it'll get registered
dry.gif

If you've forgotten it 5 times, you need to be in class from 8 to 5 for a whole week. If you forget it after you've had the punishment, you need to do it again. After that, the'll send you to the school attendants officer, and you'll get fined 500 euros for not doing your homework.

school sucks
dry.gif
That's insane.

They charge you money if you don't do your homework! Holy shit.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Atomic Revolution said:
scrtmstr said:
dry.gif

school sucks
dry.gif
That's insane.

Oh god D: Are they even allowed to do such thing?

D

Deleted_171835

MegaAce™ said:
Atomic Revolution said:
scrtmstr said:
dry.gif

school sucks
dry.gif
That's insane.

I just did the math and that's $700 CAD. Holy crap!

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
MegaAce™ said:
Atomic Revolution said:
scrtmstr said:
dry.gif

school sucks
dry.gif
That's insane.

They are...The fines are even higher if you skip school, if you've skipped 2 or 3 lessons, you'll get fined 1000 to 1500 euros depending on your history and background at the schools you've been in. A guy I know had that fine.

frogmyster3

Trophies
XP
Country
I've never heard of fines for not doing homework before... that is insane.

Over the past couple of years I've tried to do as much of the homework that is set as I can since I find it helps to understand stuff and since I only do 3 subjects now I need to concentrate on them to get the best grades I can after my rather lower than expected performance last year. That said I did find a Biology homework from 4 years ago the other day. That brought back some memories of mainly doing nothing in lesson.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2