Daigasso

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Inunah, Dec 28, 2009.

Dec 28, 2009

Daigasso by Inunah at 9:12 PM (916 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    Anyone have the Daigasso patch where it turns all song titles english and gives you the expansion songs?

2. Danny Tanner

Member Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Oh. Well I thought they came together. The expansion songs are all I wanted though, and I can't always google because it freakin redirects me to viruses a lot of the time.

EDIT: I want the expansion songs AND the original songs together... Not the expansion songs replacing the original songs.
    EDIT EDIT: I'll just use the expansion songs and original songs as two different versions of the same game.... Like with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Pearl/Diamond

4. Danny Tanner

United States
    I thought they came together too, and yes, the fact that it replaces the old songs is incredibly annoying, but after a few days searching, that was all I could come up with.

I liked the expansion songs better anyway so I just keep one on my card [​IMG]

Numa Numa and Ashley's Theme together at last [​IMG]

5. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Um, the download at DS-Scene is corrupted. When the newly patched game was on my cart it corrupted it a lot and froze upon trying to load the game, but the cart was fine as soon as I deleted the patched game off of my cart. No$GBA also crashes when I try to play the patched game on there.

6. Danny Tanner

United States
    Hmmm, i retried this and it worked on my card. I used Lunar IPS to patch. The only advice I can give is to start with an untrimmed rom, other than that, I'm stumped [​IMG]

7. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I switched to Lunar IPS and it worked. I was using an old version of WinIPS or something.