Daigasso

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Inunah, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Inunah
    OP

Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Anyone have the Daigasso patch where it turns all song titles english and gives you the expansion songs?

2. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    New York
  3. Inunah
    OP

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Oh. Well I thought they came together. The expansion songs are all I wanted though, and I can't always google because it freakin redirects me to viruses a lot of the time.

EDIT: I want the expansion songs AND the original songs together... Not the expansion songs replacing the original songs.
    EDIT EDIT: I'll just use the expansion songs and original songs as two different versions of the same game.... Like with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Pearl/Diamond

4. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    New York
    I thought they came together too, and yes, the fact that it replaces the old songs is incredibly annoying, but after a few days searching, that was all I could come up with.

I liked the expansion songs better anyway so I just keep one on my card [​IMG]

Numa Numa and Ashley's Theme together at last [​IMG]

5. Inunah
    OP

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Um, the download at DS-Scene is corrupted. When the newly patched game was on my cart it corrupted it a lot and froze upon trying to load the game, but the cart was fine as soon as I deleted the patched game off of my cart. No$GBA also crashes when I try to play the patched game on there.

6. Danny Tanner

Danny Tanner GBAtemp Fan

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    New York
    Hmmm, i retried this and it worked on my card. I used Lunar IPS to patch. The only advice I can give is to start with an untrimmed rom, other than that, I'm stumped [​IMG]

7. Inunah
    OP

Banned
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    USA
    Yeah, I switched to Lunar IPS and it worked. I was using an old version of WinIPS or something.