Daigasso! Band Bros DX

D

Deleted User

Sweet news. I never got around to actually buy (let alone play) "Daigasso DX", but I've bought the first version (plus the expansion pack) and liked it. I think I'll buy the EUR version then, when it's released.

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Spikey said:
ZeroTm: If you truly didn't mean it in the way that your statement means(and I know you did mean it, but I'll pretend you didn't), you should say something more like "I hope there are songs in a language I understand" because that takes all the hate you projected towards the Japanese, and makes it a unoffensive statement of a desire of the game instead.

I apologize for my harsh reaction, but I greatly dislike people being intolerant of other cultures/religions/etc. It makes me angry that anyone could be so negative to a broad group of people for no reason.
That's very judgemental, nobody except you can see anything racist in his sentence. I don't want to start a flame war, but randomly blasting a person for an ambiguous statement seems a bit... violent.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we quit the "racist" chatter now, future posts will be deleted.

Back on topic.

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
I really hope they won't change the songs.
Though, I don't care that much, seeing as it's just music, no lyrics. Just put GOOD music on it.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AWESOME

It's so pathetic that this great game isn't really known by anyone... I'm hoping they have new songs in store, as copyrights was basically the problem with localization before--if I want the other songs I can play the original game
happy.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've wanted to give this a try for a while but it lacks a translation patch. And I hate stumbling through games. This seems good.

I wonder if they'll change up the music. Like Osu! and EBA. They're the same concept but completely different soundtracks and styles. Either way it should still be fun. I'm surprised they're just announcing it out of the blue, though.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
more info available:
confirmed songs:
ABC
Barbara Ann
Deeper Underground
Chariots of Fire
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?
Every Breath You Take
I’m A Slave 4 U
I‘m So Excited
Jungle Boogie
Lady Marmalade
Living In America
Material Girl
New York, New York
Our House
Smoke on the Water
Stop! In the Name of Love
The Final Countdown
The Pink Panther Theme
Walking on Sunshine
We Are the Champions
NES Classics Medley
F-Zero Medley
The Legend of Zelda Medley
Super Mario Kart Medley
Onigashima Medley
Super Mario Medley

24 more songs will be included, but their titles aren't named yet.

there will again be a 100 download limit, but at this time it's unclear whether that's for how many you can have stored at a time, or if downloads will simply be blocked after you downloaded 100 songs.

the wii channel is also being localized, so you can use your TV speakers for this game.

the game is based on daigasso band brothers DX, same style/menu's/features.

multiplayer up to 8 players(only 1 gamecard needed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, AncientBoi be like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxLoR6H7GxQ