RELEASE [D3Edit] Diablo 3 save editor (GUI Version)

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by unixtreme, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Mupie

Mupie Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2019
    Spain
    What did you max exactly, also which difficulty level you playing on? Might be that your stats are still low, its a game based on gear so if you wearing crap gear even beign paragon super high. Those stats wont make up as much as good gear will do! Cheers!!

2. kamileon

kamileon Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2019
    United States
    I set my level to 70 and paragon to 50. Im playing on normal difficulty level.

I did purchase upgraded gear and weapons and it didn’t help at all. I think at this point I will turn everything back down and just tweak a few things at a time in small increments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DiabloFan42069

DiabloFan42069 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2019
    United States
    What do you mean upgraded gear and weapons? Is this your first time playing diablo? If so, I'd recommend playing it normally first until you understand the game better, and then cheat. You don't even know what you're supposed to cheat lol.

4. Mupie

Mupie Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2019
    Spain
    As gary said. I completely recommend going thru the story even and enjoy it. Has some cool cinematics and is really enjoyable also the game will teach you the basics and you will learn it soon enough. Dont think you did anything wrong, i believe your gear is really bad and diablo powercreep is huge at the begining, more if you have no idea about skills or your class even. Anything you need we are here to help!

5. kamileon

kamileon Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2019
    United States
    Actually no this isn’t my first time playing. Ive already played completely through on my PS4. So yes I do understand the game and know what I am supposed to cheat. All I am saying is that what I did change didn’t have the effect I was expecting. In favt it was just the opposite.

But thank you for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mupie

Mupie Member

Newcomer
    Feb 26, 2019
    Spain
    Give yourself a ton of bloodshards. Buy gear on kadala. Optimize a bit your character. And try again! Youll be good to go!

DiabloFan42069, Derrin and CymraegAce like this.
  7. Scitzo

Scitzo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2018
    United States
    Im not gonna lie, I was pretty upset when I read all of this just to take away that you recommend we check a billion item codes repetitively to find the item code you already did.

Can you please just share the 1b ring code? Everyone clearly wants it, I dont understand the wink and nod need.

8. DiabloFan42069

DiabloFan42069 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2019
    United States
    The code is there. At the end.

Derrin likes this.
  9. Scitzo

Scitzo Member

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2018
    United States
    I took that to mean the one million -damage- ring, not the one millionth item code. Since theres a 1 mill dmg and 1 bill dmg ring(s), the wink and nod reference gets muddied.

But thanks, appreciated. Ill try it when i get home tonight.

10. DiabloFan42069

DiabloFan42069 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 9, 2019
    United States
    For anyone who still can't figure it out. It's literally the next code after the 1M damage ring.

Derrin likes this.
  11. Niin-Dude

Niin-Dude Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2019
    United States
    @DiabloFan42069 @Mupie

Could you point it out for me please! because i don't see any code i'm a noob btw!

thanks you!!!

Last edited by Niin-Dude, Mar 29, 2019
  12. Gh0sti

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    Actually got it working, however can you add more ancient augmentation to weapons would be sweet to get closer to real stats of ancient items.

Last edited by Gh0sti, Apr 2, 2019
    Wanderveis likes this.
  13. Wanderveis

Wanderveis Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 3, 2018
    Ukraine
    So, I've installed Python. Where should I click now to run it properly?

Edit.
    OK. I've overcome it. So, my steps.
    1. Creat folder with D3Edit at Desktop and named it "111".
    2. Run CMD
    3. Write "cd Desktop", then "cd 111", and at last "py D3Edit.py"
    And it works!!

Last edited by Wanderveis, Mar 30, 2019
  14. POONpirate

POONpirate Member

Newcomer
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    But like... What's the ID for the 1M damage ring tho? My switch is offline only and me and I've made modded sets for my two friends I play with but none of us come close (I can do about 125 GR) to being able to do 150 GRs yet.

welp I found the 1M damage ring.
    Heres the 1B phys damage ring btw. 1510927203

This part I really can't figure out. I'm not sure i've tried everything I can but lowering my paragon just leaves me with -points to spend. Is it possible to spend over 20k?

Last edited by POONpirate, Apr 3, 2019
    Derrin likes this.
  15. Ra1d

Ra1d GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 31, 2010
    Canada
    Is there a reason for hiding the 1m damage ring in a puzzle or whatever ? Thanks for the 1b damage ring btw.

16. Crashprime

Crashprime Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2016
    United States
    Is there an easy way to go about editing the local.db for missing affixes? I have a handful of the proper affixes for primal ancients but they are not in the drop down. ie: 1629273448 1,590-1,940 Holy Damage affix which is proper for a primal ancient Bul Kathos weapon.

Derrin likes this.
  17. mrpitou

mrpitou Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    France
    Derrin likes this.
  18. IsomorphicFusion

IsomorphicFusion Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2017
    United Kingdom
    Hi,

Is anyone willing to drop A 1 million or 1 billion damage ring in game for me. It would be a big help. I can send my friend code if someone is willing to.

Thanks

Sorry to have to ask

19. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    This is the reason that gaming online on console sux. always hackers online.

20. IsomorphicFusion

IsomorphicFusion Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2017
    United Kingdom
    I lost my jig and have ordered another, it could take a few weeks. I am unwilling to use a paper clip, with the python editor is it possible to add items using the item code, I used the editor before but only to raise the levels of some rift rewards, is that how you got the ring. If it is I can do it myself but have to wait for my new jig.