Hacking D2ckey and SSBB DVD9 ERROR

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it amazing how you guys keep me busy till the March 9th release date. I should buy the game...its totally worth the money...that is if Wiikey updates their firmware by then.

mr_prince33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im having the exact same problem here .......can we have at least 1 d2c key user that can confirm if they got working?

i have the same problem as the others when i put the DL version it will load normally but then after the now loading it just get stuck at a white screen and freezes the wii > > i tried putting in the dvd5 version and then putting the DL version you know what this does? it works exactly like the dvd5 version i can only do the versus... for everything else it just freezes where the dvd5 version used to ...like sse ... whats the deal with this anyway what are we d2c key users doing wrong?

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
: DD it's funny how everyone was like "WIIKEY IS TEH SHIT CAN'T EVEN RUN DAIRANTOU BROTHARS" Now it seems that every other modchip has problems. Atleast haven't seen any wiikey user reporting about white screen problem. : P
but it could be dirty lasers or something.

DrQuack02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm beginning to think it has something to do with the chips.

If it was dirty lasers, or media, or burners.....there would be an even distribution of success across mod chips.

Instead it seems most Wiikeys work, while next to no other chips work.

T

TroyBagnell

Yeah I'm having the exact same problem.

Got a D2Ckey and it freezes at a white screen with the DVD9 release. It's definitely not the laser, I just bought the thing.

Julian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All right, I went around and did a little bit of research, and I've found one person with a d2c who has the game working.

Quoting them:

nikkuchan said:
I can’t help but to think that the wii is going to be even pickier when it comes to dl media. I would also assume that many burners are strained a bit more when burning dl discs, so the chances of a lower quality burn would be higher. Maybe it’s the iso that wiisos released. Mine is a self-made backup, but I should think they would be the same since the data is identical.

source: http://psx-scene.com/forums/d2ckey/64193-s...ork-d2ckey.html

This makes me 99% sure that this is a bad dump, as people have been experiencing freezes with certain moves, and the japanese guy who made the dumping program used a D2C on that "3 min" video we've all seen. This has got to be a bad dump...

ronthorn3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok QUESTION about SINGLE layer smash, DVD5. not dual layer I just want to play vs I dont care about singleplayer. Ok So heres my deal....

-1.9 wii key version installed completely
-burned single layer ssbb with img burn at 2.4 with patched region free, worked, update
came up, i let go all the way, reset, game was shown on menu, clicked it, then i get the dre...
-dre black screen, with the #001 unalthorized device bla bla you know, i know, ive been up for a day haha try this shiz
-I used memorex dvdr-, not +, i was told - were read better by the guys who modded my system
-my burner is a optiarc dvd-rw ad-7173a ata I just bought the computer like 3 weeks ago
-So im really stuck, can someone please help me with thsi sitiuation, i know im close.

Thanks guys

ronthorn3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok QUESTION about SINGLE layer smash, DVD5. not dual layer I just want to play vs I dont care about singleplayer. Ok So heres my deal....

-1.9 wii key version installed completely
-burned single layer ssbb with img burn at 2.4 with patched region free, worked, update
came up, i let go all the way, reset, game was shown on menu, clicked it, then i get the dre...
-dre black screen, with the #001 unalthorized device bla bla you know, i know, ive been up for a day haha try this shiz
-I used memorex dvdr-, not +, i was told - were read better by the guys who modded my system
-my burner is a optiarc dvd-rw ad-7173a ata I just bought the computer like 3 weeks ago
-So im really stuck, can someone please help me with thsi sitiuation, i know im close.

Thanks guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a