1. Ryong

OP Ryong Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    So I recently updated my PSP1000 CFW's from 5.50 gen d4 prometheus ( these names are ridiculous ) to 6.60 PRO-C. Since then, I've had issues with some very specific games where when I press a direction on the d-pad it flies through menus and the like. I've used joysens to trade around the analog and the d-pad and the same issue happened. I'm guessing it's something involving the CFW. Any ideas?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    Joysens is the issue. Update it to the latest version.

Kouen Hasuki likes this.
  3. Kouen Hasuki

Kouen Hasuki Kouen the Cyber Husky

Norway
    I'm thinking its time you wrote a troubleshooting a PSP guide, I could but figuring your more popular you could get it stickied given your high status :P

4. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    I actually have the ability to sticky things now, so if somebody else makes a guide and it's decent I'll most likely sticky it (like has happened with a lot of other guides in other sections).

I just didn't want to try make a troubleshooting guide since outside of newbie stuff (which is in the FAQ), a lot of stuff like this is very specific and there's way too much crap to cover. I only knew this situation specifically because it happened to me too.

5. Ryong

OP Ryong Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Alright, yeah thanks that fixed it.
    Strange little bug, kind of weird that it happens even with joysens not doing anything with the dpad.

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

United States
    Yeah, I was using Joysens to swap the d-pad and analog for Kingdom Hearts so it was one of the last plugins I tried disabling when I first hit the issue.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - direction, pressed, stays