Hardware D-pad "stays" the direction when pressed for a while

Ryong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I recently updated my PSP1000 CFW's from 5.50 gen d4 prometheus ( these names are ridiculous ) to 6.60 PRO-C. Since then, I've had issues with some very specific games where when I press a direction on the d-pad it flies through menus and the like. I've used joysens to trade around the analog and the d-pad and the same issue happened. I'm guessing it's something involving the CFW. Any ideas?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I actually have the ability to sticky things now, so if somebody else makes a guide and it's decent I'll most likely sticky it (like has happened with a lot of other guides in other sections).

I just didn't want to try make a troubleshooting guide since outside of newbie stuff (which is in the FAQ), a lot of stuff like this is very specific and there's way too much crap to cover. I only knew this situation specifically because it happened to me too.

Ryong

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Alright, yeah thanks that fixed it.
Strange little bug, kind of weird that it happens even with joysens not doing anything with the dpad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh