Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
So good, thx Cyclo Team !
smile.gif
Parallel update (cyclo ds/dsi) sounds good, updates will never end (until 3DS be fully hacked by the same team
tongue.gif
) !

Thx gbatemp too, for keeping us informated !
yaynds.gif

GH0ST

Your Hero is a Ghost
Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
TC rules ! GBAtemp rules ! Costello rules ... {add your name here} rules ... Golden S....*cks ... Merry Christmas
grog.gif
Peace Now ;-)

QUOTE said:
Welcome, Gh0st.
You last visited: 01-21-2009 at 09:08 AM
Still some work to do for the forums ...but we can now expect a proper re-launch

PS: Golden Eye(s) rules too ;-)

ProtoKun7 said:
Blaze isn't going to be happy; he went and bought Golden Sun just the other day.
laugh.gif

Buy the game before you dump your own... That's fine no ?

rainwhore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So- does this mean EDGE is also getting a new update soon? They usually follow on from Cyclo, don't they?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw the last thread for what it was; an attempt to coerce a response out of TC. I didn't say anything in that thread because I hoped it would work and I didn't want to jinx it. Obviously it did work.
cool.gif

I do the same thing on occasion, heh. Great work Costello!

So I just got up.....hope the FW fixes everything it needed to......wish it would have been an update for the new GUI, but I'll live with just having games working. It shows me that TC ARE still trying and haven't given up on us or the CycloDS yet.

I'm noticing that their forums, while still not actually up, is showing a forum template maintenance screen now, maybe after the forums come back up fully we'll get our update for the new GUI.

At any rate, it's nice not to have to use my old R4 to cover for games that CycloDS wouldn't play. My old R4 has a broken spring and taping the SD in place is annoying.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its awesome they released a new firmware, and responded
biggrin.gif
!

frown.gif
Tron still does not work!

but still, GOLDENSUN FUCK YEAH!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About effin' time!

To be clear, it's not the time between updates that has irked me this whole time; it has been their lack of communication on the matter. They tried to pull a Nintendo, if you will, and they just don't carry that kind of weight.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jalaneme said:
yah see they only released the update because their reputation is in line, they had to deliver.

That's how I understand this. One of the biggest flashcard discussion sites on the net is calling them out for their...horrible service they've been giving recently.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
PS: they still haven't donated to the Homebrew Bounty, even though we believe the DSi bounty will contribute (in a limited extent) to starting the DSi homebrew scene. But let's consider ourselves happy with that new update already.

Way to troll xD

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Better than nothing, I guess
smile.gif
. I'm just fine using the actual game cards until they release a new beta firmware update; it's not like it's the end of the world, and come on, why not buy the games in the first place (aside from being cheap/broke)?
tongue.gif

So long as I can use moonshell/nethack/GBA support, I'm 95% taken care of
wink.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They spent nearly a month just to fix two games (which are essentially the same). Looks like Costello needs to pressure them a bit more.
Still, I'm glad I don't have to rely on my Acekard's AAP anymore; my microSD just can't handle it.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drag24 said:
DeMoN said:
They spent nearly a month just to fix two games (which are essentially the same). Looks like Costello needs to pressure them a bit more.
Still, I'm glad I don't have to rely on my Acekard's AAP anymore; my microSD just can't handle it.
I wish Costello would pressure for a new release of Akaio I have several games that aren't working. Looks like AK support has been pretty terrible.

I do agree akaio is due for an update, but akaio is not made by acekard,
it's like pressuring YWG or retro to release updates

normmatt is not obligated to release akaio and can quit anytime he wants, unless he's getting paid by acekard.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
RoMee said:
drag24 said:
DeMoN said:
I wish Costello would pressure for a new release of Akaio I have several games that aren't working. Looks like AK support has been pretty terrible.

I do agree akaio is due for an update, but akaio is not made by acekard,
it's like pressuring YWG or retro to release updates

And at least TC still supports their own cart.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
drag24 said:
I have to respond to this one. TC "horrible service" is no worse than any other card on the market. In fact they've delivered on features no one else has even attempted because of it's difficulty. It's kind of lame to criticize a card that's not even out yet. As far as expense anyone see the price on the special addition DSTWO? Now it seem to me that the DSTWO is paying for positive press here. It also seems to me that this is all an attempt to extort money from TC for the homebrew bounty. Honestly if I were TC I wouldn't give temp any money or samples to review. The fact is that they've never treated a card team this bad no matter how bad the team was on support. That's just an obvious observation.

+1

Exactly. Too much unprofessionalism and too much one-sided criticism these days at gbatemp.

Even if TC's respond referred to Costellos message (which is not proven), he kinda requested TC to pirate games and make fixes for them so that other people can pirate and play the game.

For gbatemp's sake let's hope Nintendo arent watching...

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
WiiBricker said:
Even if TC's respond referred to Costellos message (which is not proven), he kinda requested TC to pirate games and make fixes for them so that other people can pirate and play the game.

What? I hope you're joking.

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever read at GBAtemp.

And I've seen a lot of crap so far.

@drag24: Almost every game works with Akaio. Simply turn Anti Piracy Bypass ON.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Etalon said:
WiiBricker said:

What? I hope you're joking.

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever read at GBAtemp.

And I've seen a lot of crap so far.

I'm not joking. If you posseses a brain, use it to understand the meaning of my comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/bl2WTe7L-ts?si=NWkB17yWJeU8Whso