Hacking CycloDS website down?

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
MaHe said:
SawFan4Life said:
ugh. I've been wondering what the hell is going on.
Please tell me there's no way this is a 'strike against piracy' type thing?
Please.
frown.gif
Nope. If someone is DoS-ing their website, it's most likely a competitor ...
All we have to do is find which competitor is doing it and then dos them back!!!
laugh.gif

DarkLord007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, in cPanel you can see who came on your website, and was thinking that there could be a website monitor that you can put in a website and it would be logged.

I know it's stupid and probably wouldn't be such a program though.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
vboy said:
DAMN YOU R4 TEAM
That doesn't really make sense...? What makes you think it has to be the R4 team...? Sure it was an attack from someone/thing/multiple people, but there is no need to type in all caps now...

@minimonti: You can post almost any link as long as it doesn't have links or is a link to ROMs/Wares/Torrents/Adult Content. Read the forum rules for more.(Located at the top.)

Dsparil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest firmware can be downloaded from this site, and you can get the themes from the site that people are mentioning in this thread.

All is good until their site comes back.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What do you guys need from their website?
The firmware upgrade can be downloaded here, all the skins are at ndsthemes.com, and if you have any questions you can just ask them here.

jsmith45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
The firmware upgrade can be downloaded here, all the skins are at ndsthemes.com, and if you have any questions you can just ask them here.
The real problem with their site being down is that one cannot contact them. One cannot return a defective product, or alert them to discovered bugs, etc.

Also people, please realize that TeamCyclop's pages are hosted by a third party who hosted multiple sites on eht same server. So it is quite possible that it was a different site that was targeted.

Also while the DNS is down, emails to or from a TeamCyclops.com account are likely to fail. Indeed, it is quite likely the mail-server was on one of the hosts that are down.

Edit: I've attempted to contact what might be their hosting provider, and will post anything useful they might tell me

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jsmith45 said:
One cannot return a defective product
Defective product returns are now supposed to be handled by the retailer that you purchased the cart from. TC stopped doing direct replacements last February(?)/January(?).

Leynos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:

Well, I was hoping to see if they updated the cheat code file to include Etrian Odyssey 2 codes. Does anyone know if I can get them somewhere else?

Leynos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Leynos said:
DeMoN said:

Well, I was hoping to see if they updated the cheat code file to include Etrian Odyssey 2 codes. Does anyone know if I can get them somewhere else?

GBATemp's cheat database does the job nicely.

Found here?
If so, the latest file was released before Etrian Odyssey 2 came out.

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, me who just ordered a Cyclo barely 2 days ago.
frown.gif

Hopefully the server is down or aslong as they will be back in some way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision +1