cyclods problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Chaobreaker, Aug 21, 2009.

Aug 21, 2009

cyclods problems by Chaobreaker at 12:46 AM (523 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Chaobreaker
    OP

Newcomer Chaobreaker Member

Canada
    I just got a cyclods and I dont know how to install that gbatemp database file. I also cant open moonshell 2 from the main menu. I can open it from the games buttons but when I open it from the media button it tells me its not installed, even though its in the root dir.

2. Porkdish

Member Porkdish GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    By default the cyclo ds hooks the media button on the main menu to any nds file named moonshell.nds inside a folder named moonshl.

/moonshl/moonshell.nds

You can rename just about any nds file to match this and dump it there to be launched via the middle media button.

The recent updates (betas) now include new entries to the config.xml file located in the cyclods folder.

/moonshl/moonshell.nds

You can alter this to change what the middle button points to, rather than renaming/relocating your choice of nds file.

As for the gbatempt database file... Huh?

Do you mean the cheat database? If so you just want the file that has the user.evocheats extension. Download the zip file, extract it and place the user.evocheats file in the cylods folder.

3. Chaobreaker
    OP

Newcomer Chaobreaker Member

Canada