Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
matrix121391 said:
DeMoN said:
Jademalo said:
Nice. Is it the cyclo that has the built in ez 3-in-1 support? and if so, how does that work, and finally, is the cyclo skinned easily?
Yes, it can boot GBA games directly from Slot 1. Yes, the Cyclo is probably the most easily skinned card.
Does that mean we don't need a Slot-2 device or does that solely mean that it's compatible with the 3-in-1?
You still need a slot-2 device. The only difference is that you don't have to load up the slot-2 device to play GBA games, you can access it directly from your slot-1 card. It saves a bit of time, that's all.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Thanks for the offer, I'm ok for now, I have been using the Supercard DS ONE since it's release, having had every version of the cart. I might take you up on that offer later when it gets to more difficult parts.

On the same topic, anyone have the YSMenu files, unmodified? Yasu's links seem to be down at the moment, and I need a quick refresher of the process of installing it. XD

I believe I have the latest version (if it's 0805222222). PM me and tell me what you need.

If it's installation instructions, here is how you do it on the DSTT:
[*]Make sure you have the newest version of YSMenu and the latest version of the official TTMenu firmware.[*]Unzip the YSMenu archive.[*]Place a copy of "TTMENU.DAT" from the original menu into the same folder as the "ttextract.exe" program on your PC. Run "ttextract.exe" on your PC. Place the two resulting files ("ttdldi.dat" and "ttpatch.dat") into the "TTMENU" folder on your microSD card.[*](a) If you want YSMenu to be your default menu, rename "TTMENU.DAT" that is on your microSD to "TTMenu.nds", then place a copy of "YSMenu.nds" on the root (top level) of your microSD card. Make a copy of "YSMenu.nds" named "TTMENU.DAT" on the root of your card. You should now have "TTMenu.nds", "YSMenu.nds", and "TTMENU.DAT" (a copy of "YSMenu.nds") on the root of your microSD card.
(b) If you want TTMenu to be the default menu, place a copy of "YSMenu.nds" onto the root (top level) of your microSD card. Then make a copy of "TTMENU.DAT" named "TTMenu.nds" on the root of your card. You should now have "TTMENU.DAT", "YSMenu.nds", and "TTMenu.nds" (a copy of "TTMENU.DAT") on the root of your microSD card.[*]Place the skin files "YSMenu1.bmp" and "YSMenu2.bmp" into the "TTMENU" folder.[*]Edit "YSMenu.ini". Place a semi-colon in front of the line that says "LITERALS=LITERALS_JPN". Remove the semi-colon from the line that says "LITERALS=LITERALS_ENG". Save your changes to "YSMenu.ini" and place it into the "TTMENU" folder on your microSD card.
Note that "YSMenu1.bmp", "YSMenu2.bmp", "YSMenu.ini", "ttdldi.dat", and "ttpatch.dat" can go in a "YSMenu" folder instead of the "TTMENU" folder.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.