Hacking CycloDS Logo

john-woods

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
After MadBob posted a topic on the black CycloDS label made from the logo I drew I thought I'd share the full logo here too.

Here are the two versions in both Illustrator and Photoshop format for everyone to use as they wish.

New logo - Illustrator format
New logo - Photoshop format

Logo.jpg

Old logo - Illustrator format
Old logo - Photoshop format

Old%20Logo.jpg

And both versions of the label.

New%20Label.jpg
Old%20Label.jpg

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol were people actually complaining about the old version featuring the infamous 'boner'?
tongue.gif

Btw nice logo's did you make them yourself? I will probably use them when I make my first CycloDS skin!

john-woods

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I think some people are of quite delicate disposition and a bit embarrassed to have some little guy with a boner on their DS
shy.gif
Personally I like to show people the logo just to see if they notice it... plus it still shows when you boot up your CycloDS.

When I was making my first themes I wanted a decent size CycloDS logo but couldn't find one anywhere, so I decided to just re-draw it from scratch in Illustrator. Don't look too closely though they're not the best quality, it was my first go with Illustrator.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's probably not a cross, it's likely the 2 figures holding 2 spears(or staves) in such a position that it appears the last guy in the line is holding a cross...

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed, i was wondering where that picture came from. i found a full outline of it earlier today, but still not the original picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.