Trophies
XP
Country
United States
homebrew.gif
CycloDS Evolution v1.4 loader
Out of beta and official
cyclods.gif

Team Cyclo has finally released an official version of the new 1.4 loader for their flagship product, the CycloDS Evolution. Download and list of features below.

* Homebrew soft reset added, allowing you to reset back to the CycloDS Evolution GUI from almost any homebrew software with a simple button combination
* BETA GBA support added, allowing you to launch GBA games directly from the CycloDS GUI. ROMs are automatically patched when necessary, and save files are managed automatically by CycloDS (which are compatible with GBA ExpLoader). Either CycloDS Mini/Micro or EZ3in1 is required for GBA support
* Both NOR and PSRAM mode supported for GBA ROMs via EZ3in1
* NDS Pokemon Wii Pokemon Battle Revolution connection fixed for all regions
* Added option of booting from slot 2 in either NDS or GBA mode
* Added support for new 3in1 cards
* 16-bit bitmaps now supported (skins + GBA frame)
* Increased the number of allowed fragments, which should reduce the "filesystem too fragmented" error
* Random skin selection has been made more random
* When using EZ3in1, NDS Browser auto-patching now works after soft-resetting from a rumble enabled game
* Game compatibility fix (2343)
* Miscellaneous reliability and user-friendliness improvements

download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
CycloDS Homepage

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The next update will likely include a fix for Pokemon Ranch connectivity. They are aware of it and it is a high priority for them. Just thought I'd update everyone on that bit of information.
smile.gif

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'm gonna trash* my R4 and buy one of these. This thing seems damn incredible and the team is still all over it with development.

*By trash I mean sell it to one of my unsuspecting friends who thinks the R4DS is the god of flash cards.

lonfar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Think it's just me, ive updated it and played the game and when i restart the game it's delete on my cart

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to the new Cyclo skin from the last beta??? With the robot?? They took it off and put it back to the regular green one! Why god, why!!!!!! I loved that skin
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@