Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.53 !
QUOTE said:
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.53 has been released and is available for download from the support page. Changes in this release include:
  • Linking between NDS and GBA pokemon games via EZ3in1 NOR supported
  • Game compatibility fixes (2746, 3191)
CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.53

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those 2 games are

Think Kids (E)
Phantasy Star Zero (J)

Right? At least that's what they are numbered on another site.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm still waiting for that "graphical" update of the GUI..But it's nice to see firmware update after so long time of nothingness from Team Cyclops!
yaynds.gif

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just noticed that, in the download page, there are three users that claimed this firmware was "bad" and that it "didn't load commercial ROMs". This is no true. It's working perfectly in my CycloDS, and I assume it's working as good in everyone else's, as no one complained about anything yet. Something should be done with these users. At least, their comments deleted.

PS: When I said "Me too" in my previous post, I meant "I seemed to have skipped it too", because I thought Jax was talking about himself. I misread the "they" pronoun
tongue.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think a lot of people who have issues after upgrading need to delete their old CycloDS folder on their SD.

Megacherv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Am I the only one who's already been able to do this? I've been able to flash MMBN games to my EZ3in1's NOR and use it to unlock the secrets in MMSF on my CycloDS ever since I got mine which was last August.

Acheron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good to see Cyclo still getting updated frequently, the main reason i got my Cyclo afterall. I wont bother with this firmware though, nothing new i need. Hopefully the next release has the new GUI!

stephenophof said:
Why did they skip v1.52 ?
ohmy.gif

they probably had an in-house beta 1.52 but decided to not release it and wait for 1.53. but that doesnt really explain why they didnt just call it 1.52 anyway lol. meh, stranger things have happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*