DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Holaitsme said:
:facepalm:
No.

I believe that the firmware for the cyclo is saved on the cart and not the microsd.

(but am not sure)

Afaik the firmware of the cyclo is stored in flashmemory inside the cart. However if you put a micro SD into the slot of the cyclo and use em in a DS the firmware gets written on the microSD in a hidden folder ( at least it seems so to me ).
I think the firmware gets readed after that from the microsd and not form the flashmemory.

Then again why would you want to put cyclo Firmware on the Edge ? I like the Edge Gui much more then the Cyclo one even if they are very similar ( no its not identical ) the cyclo one has slower softreset.
Beside the real time save ( i never use anyway ) the is no huge advancement between Edge and clyclo.
Sure there are more other tiny things a cyclo can do more but i dont count em as huge advancement.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSAndi said:
However if you put a micro SD into the slot of the cyclo and use em in a DS the firmware gets written on the microSD in a hidden folder ( at least it seems so to me ).
I think the firmware gets readed after that from the microsd and not form the flashmemory.
No, it just puts some configuration & other utility type files in that folder.

QUOTE(wasup @ Oct 29 2008, 01:08 PM) If you want to read guides use Comic Book DS it
's much better...
Really? The EDGE can run Comic Book DS from inside a commercial game without resetting the game? If not, that isn't even comparable to the Evo's in-game text viewer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.