GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for some odd reason when ever i try to play sands of destruction on my cyclods it takes forever to load and then it says Filesystem is too Fragmented! My FW is 1.56 the latest. Same thing with megaman starforce 3. i don't know why but it use to work . could someone explain to me why this isn't working. Happened since i upgraded to 1.56 BETA 7 or 6.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thanks demon it worked.
gbasp.gif
Thanks alot. lol destructobot isn't that almost the same thing as reformating my sd card?

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
reformatting will do a better job because it completely redoes the filesystem, getting rid of any "residue" from files.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
baffle-boy said:
reformatting will do a better job because it completely redoes the filesystem, getting rid of any "residue" from files.

Indeed, and even more awesome is that this works on PC's Too!

(just saying because I had QUITE a time consuming project with backing up 360 gigabytes of data to external HDD, COMPLETELY formatting 700Gigabyte HDD (and no quickformat - straightforward format) and then moving the stuff back in. Problems fixed, but took few nights and days.

Also, this fixes random homebrew problems if ever your homebrew does not boot. That is fun stuff I have had.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey