Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2v8s70h.jpg

QUOTE said:
"It would be Mega Man Legends 3," exclaimed Matsuyama in a Siliconera interview. "I really like the series!" Just this week Capcom canceled the Mega Man Legends 3 project for Nintendo 3DS where fans collaborated with the development staff on creating a sequel. Matsuyama said he was disappointed by that announcement. CyberConnect2?s work on Solatorobo and Tail Concerto could be a foundation for a Mega Man Legends sequel too. Would any fans "green light" a Mega Man Legends game from the Fukuoka based developer?

This would be kind of nice if it got saved by those hands!
Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/22/cyber...-man-legends-3/

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't see it happening, as much as I want it to lead us somewhere. But sure, I'd be very happy to see if they ever accomplish something, Megaman Legends 3 was looking to be pretty good, and putting it in CC2's hands would be an awesome move.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm all for it, if there's anything that Retro Studios has proven with Metroid Prime and Donkey Kong Country Returns, it's that passionate developers who love the franchise they're reviving can do justice.

Looking at Solatorobo and Megaman Legends, I'm confident in their ability to take this role.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I didn't even care about MML3 until now, but one of my favorite PS2 games is .Hack G.U. (the originals were great too), so I have faith in them.

...now bring back the MMO.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
RupeeClock said:
DSGamer64 said:
zRussian said:
I don't see the reason not to as Capcom is just making the Megaman franchise die.

It started dying when they made the Megaman Star Force series.
Starforce 3 was actually really good, but not many people gave it a chance.

Indeed. Starforce 3 was the only good MMSF game.

I really hope CC2 could make L3, though. Their work on UNS2 was amazing, And they'd do a better job than Capcom itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All our girls are tested and cleaned. Crap we mixed up results