Haaah-hahahaha!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tumblr_lotmloWK2e1qzp9weo1_500.jpg

QUOTE said:
Cyber Slide Pad Cover for 3DS by Cyber Gadget. This is a set of soft plastic covers to give your 3DS slide pad different, presumably grippier textures. The covers range from nubbly, to nubbly-with-smaller-nubblies, to an imitation of the PSP controller, to ridged. The set even comes with a case that attaches to the 3DS via strap.
icon11.gif
Source

Looks alright. Now no more slide pad complaining.
tongue.gif

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
KingVamp said:
Now no more slide pad complaining.
tongue.gif

Doubt it. The slippyness was not the only problem. An even bigger problem is that the Slide Pad hurts your thumb after a while. The 3DS is simply too small. You can't use the Slide Pad without bending your thumb.

thebsharp

Why'd you have to go and Gunt my fries?
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I never experienced the thumb pain with the circle pad. However, I frequently have it with the d-pad, for just that reason. It's just positioned poorly. Too much thumb bending...

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im starting to think people are looking for things to complain about with the 3DS >.>. I mean my hands are a bit out of the normal size and I have longer fingers but I have no problem with the O-pad the only thing I dont like is its a bit too touchy (like on the character select screen for SSFIV) but I never have cramping or hurting after long play periods, Anyway I think the covers are kinda cool and all but it seems like their trying for a PSP nub kind of feel and the hated that control stick.
Also the PSP nub is a abit smaller then the O-pad (never made too much sense to me why they would make the main method of control smaller and in a uncomfortable position when the control pad which is almost NEVER used is bigger and in a better position (glad nintendo didnt follow their example
tongue.gif
)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought something similar to this for my PS3-controller not too long ago and I love it. It`s a nob very similar to the one on the 360.

I don`t have a problem with the O-pad of the 3DS either but to everyone who has I can say that these things could actually help. I sure do know that it helped me get over the crappyness of the PS3-controller... Now what should I do about that crapfest of a d-pad
unsure.gif
(
tongue.gif
)

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, sorry to dig up an old thread, but i just got these in the mail, only took a couple of weeks from Japan to the UK, they are AWESOME and work really well with the 3DS XL, i would recommend these to anyone who has trouble with their finger sliding off the pad (mine does while playing mario, but not with these!) I ordered mine from the site below, they only seem to have the Blue (cyan) and clear ones in, i ordered the clear ones!

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=TVG-3DS-00738

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet