Hardware Cyber Gadget Save Editor for 3DS

P

pasc

and i thought animal crossing's online was finally gonna be hack free for once :(

Actually that hacking how you would call it was quite useful.

I was able to make a tic tac toe/other board games and play them with some people online SOLELY BECAUSE of those editors.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the datel powersaves is really a rip off I think. I remember seeing someone saying that the EU version of it is a more limited version of the R4i save dongle. It literally uses the R4i save database which means it doesn't really work.

Of course my memory could be faulty though.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When is the Cyber one released?

Besides using google, would there be a way to translate the software language to English?

I e-mailed Datel, asking about if Power Saves will come to the US and if the UK version would work with US games. They said they don't know if/when it will come stateside and also the UK version will NOT work with US games... :(

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
I see you didn't learn anything from your email with datel.

With a region locked system like the 3DS, tools and devices like the Cyber save editor and datel's power save ONLY work in the region that they are released for.

To be able to use the Cyber save editor, you need to have a Japanese 3DS and games from that region. Same goes for the datel's power save in the UK, you will need a EU 3DS and games from that region to be able to use it. This is a byproduct of what region locking has done to cheat tools.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?