Hacking CWCheat issue with some games

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm trying to use some cheats with CWCheat, but while it works for almost 100% of games without any issues whatsoever, for just a few like Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (US version), while I have cheats that work (tested on PPSSPP) on all the databases (got 4 each with different cheats), for whatever reason no matter how much I select the "load database" option and whatever database I pick, the cheats won't load (empty menu showing the game ID instead of title). Making new cheats and saving them doesn't work either, once I restart the game they are gone. Any idea what could be the issue? On PPSSPP the cheats all work, ID for game is correct and it ONLY happens on MHFU and 1-2 other games I have no real interest in playing anyways. I'm on 6.60 Pro B9 with CWCheats on 0.2.3.

PS: Forgot to mention, when choosing "load database" the LED for the memory card flashes like when it loads something, making it even weirder that it doesn't actually work...

Last edited by ThoD,

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Update, fixed it myself, someone lock thread. Problem was that game's default name in the database was the full "Monster Hunter Freedom Unite USA" on all instances and that seems to be too long to load somehow (never had issues with long names before but oh well) so just renaming to MHFU makes it load the cheats just fine and also save any new ones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill