Homebrew Question Custom themes?

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who knows, maybe nintendo is afraid it may be used for a exploit! :P
chances are themes would be saved to internal memory rather than the sd card making that unlikely as it would be what is considered a secondary exploit which would require an exploit to setup in the first place.

On a side note I think it wouldn't be that hard to swap out the dark and light themes during system boot with cfw.

Reactions: xXxSwagnemitexXx

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chances are themes would be saved to internal memory rather than the sd card making that unlikely as it would be what is considered a secondary exploit which would require an exploit to setup in the first place.

On a side note I think it wouldn't be that hard to swap out the dark and light themes during system boot with cfw.
well it wouldn't hurt for someone to try

xXxSwagnemitexXx

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was actually looking into trying to make something for theming. Turns out the theme is hard coded in the OS and is a little beyond my current skills. It won’t be a easy task currently.
oof
Might be something that happens whenever we have CFW. Who knows tho!
yeah, your probably right

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually looking into trying to make something for theming. Turns out the theme is hard coded in the OS and is a little beyond my current skills. It won’t be a easy task currently.
ehh....ya, let's just wait till we at least have the ability to texture swap games before we go straight to the top with doing it to the os XD

Reactions: Darksabre72
D

Deleted User

I think it would be harder because the themes are probably in the nand, stuff like music would be hard or custom background

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Themes and theme graphics are coded directly into the OS, it's not like on 3DS where it pulled from a theme package. So until Switch adds downloadable theme support it's unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one