Custom Themes Not Showing Up.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Crimsonova, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Crimsonova
    OP

Crimsonova Professional Lurker

Aug 7, 2015
    United States
    The Remnants Of Your Sad Soul.
    Hey guys, ran into a bit of trouble with my N3DS, and am using my O3DS for the time being. It's still running menuhax, but I switched from rxTools to Luma3ds easily enough, and got it running with ctrBootmanager. However when I try to set up a custom theme for menuhax it only shows up in sysNand not emuNand. I thought well I probably unlinked them so I went into emuNand to change the theme, but it also changes my sysNand theme, and overwrites menuhax. Any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated!

2. solress

solress Not a dev

May 12, 2016
    Netherlands
    Between here and there
    sometimes menuhax does this, no real way to avoid this as far as I know, I had the issue as well. Best way to get custom themes is CHMM2 then.

3. Crimsonova
    OP

Aug 7, 2015
    United States
    So basically I got to keep trying until it finally works? :P Alright thanks!

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Sounds like you didn't unlink them. Format your sysNAND with TinyFormat and see if it helps.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Crimsonova
    OP

Aug 7, 2015
    United States
    Thanks a lot! This worked, I guess sometimes the simplest answer really is the best one! :yay3ds:

6. annson24

annson24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 5, 2016
    It's a good thing you haven't updated emunand while still linked to sysnand or you're gonna be screwed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Crimsonova
    OP

Aug 7, 2015
    United States
    I haven't updated emunand on my o3ds in months, I see no reason to since I don't play online. :P I think it's on 10.6 still.