Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Mayhem1124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to spoof your 3DS so you can access the Theme Shop like it was a different region console? Like so you could access the themes only available to Europe or Japan?

Reactions: Deleted User

DannyBoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xv0LzIF.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dc65f46o37w2rwq/Klonoa.rar

I'll revisit this later when I can do BGM properly.

EDIT: Now with BGM! https://www.mediafire.com/?58ekf8jea2le73b

Last edited by DannyBoi,

Nathysis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone can explain me why my " Open 3DS " cvaw never work with the frames cvaw ? The frame 2/3 play everytime my " Open " Cvaw and no sound is activate when i open my 3ds, if anyone can help me that's be cool.

Edit : Oh and if anyone can explain me how to apply the right color with the folder arrow settings that's be cool too, thx.

Last edited by Nathysis,

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made two themes just to see how it worked, they're both pretty minimal but they look allright, The terezi one has Terezi's Theme as bgm, while the Steven Universe one has the shows theme :}

Download at 3dsthemes
Preview.png Preview.png

CocoTheFilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda weird that Pearl's gem is in the middle, makes it seem like shes the main character. :V
I wanted Stevens gem in the middle, but Pearls being an odd shape made it look funny anywhere else, and i was going more for Aesthetic so... yeah i might try to remake it at some point but first i wanna make one for lapis, jasper, and peridot.

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but does anyone know if there's a way to spoof your 3DS so you can access the Theme Shop like it was a different region console? Like so you could access the themes only available to Europe or Japan?
there's a zip full of official themes from all regions gimme a second to find it

Lital

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another Update
h7RT1sJ.png

Having learned how to do the folder back arrow properly. I've reuploaded these 4 skins on Google Drive.

Also to the one or two people who like my Cave Story theme. That was updated as well.
h1jkQt0.png

Edit: Things've been updated yet again! These are the finalized versions of the themes and they won't be receiving any more updates.

I have finalized these themes. If anyone uses them, get the most up-to-date version in the links in the quoted post or my signature.

I will be updating the version on 3DSThemes as soon as that feature is implemented. Hopefully soon.

Last edited by Lital,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo