Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Like many I'm also looking forward to seeing an updated tutorial. Please someone with experience making awesome themes show us the way. I have no idea on how to and I want to try it out but I dont want to learn from oudated gudes. It will help me and many beginners a lot and now with ninjhax 2.0 out would be a great time to do it. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time. :yay:

xextil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After a long long time, I made another theme, this time one of 999 game. I used the song Morphogenetic Sorrow as bgm and some cwavs from the game.

A5X1fubVPojLhJ9lL7pwuEFJOCp9ugVt6U5zjqy7WVw

WKyv4eujVhTr7yRwFgtcEO-A4WYedC8hPGR1FeiwgxU
FQF65ZULzUMWYfAbPHnNiyWmXM-_Kthr9jNsdjKW5jc

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i2zb8txfofg8gmk/AACgicoxp3Fb0YuwxCj2K8rga?dl=0

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, quick question. i wanted to revamp my old themes with custom sounds. i have the official sdk so i can convert wav to cwav. all instructions i've found say to set your source wave file to PCM unsigned 8-bit, 8000 hz, mono.

my question is, what software do you guys use? i tried acidpro and audacity and neither will let me render a .wav that low..

Edit: nvm, i think i've got it.

Last edited by WeedZ,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
hey guys, quick question. i wanted to revamp my old themes with custom sounds. i have the official sdk so i can convert wav to cwav. all instructions i've found say to set your source wave file to PCM unsigned 8-bit, 8000 hz, mono.

my question is, what software do you guys use? i tried acidpro and audacity and neither will let me render a .wav that low..

Edit: nvm, i think i've got it.
Where can I get the SDK? I've tried that Google search, but it only brought me to a Baidu site where I can't download from. Also tried Anonfiles and Mega found in pastebins, but they were taken down.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I think because theme extdata is stored on the SD card.
holy shit thank you! so according to the extdata wiki, theme data is stored in 000002cd for us regions. i had to determine which 3ds data went with my emunand, but once i did, deleted 000002cd and it reverted to default. <- for anyone else that needs this info

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
holy shit thank you! so according to the extdata wiki, theme data is stored in 000002cd for us regions. i had to determine which 3ds data went with my emunand, but once i did, deleted 000002cd and it reverted to default. <- for anyone else that needs this info
Or just remove the SD, boot the 3DS, insert SD, run Ninjhax, then restore with extdatatool or apply a different theme in CHMM.[emoji6]

Reactions: dronesplitter

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Finally got cwavs down. I'm going to go back and redo my old themes but till then, here's this

DarkWorld
Preview.png

This the Dark World from A Link to the Past
Features:
Metal version of the dark world theme bgm
Scrolling top screen background
(of course) custom sound effects

Download:
http://www.3dsthemes.com/Search/darkworld

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: WeedZ

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any theme requests? As long as you give me the images (you don't have to resize them) I'll do it for ya.

EDIT: And another thing... can someone specify the maximum length for each CWAV in the themes? It would be a big help.

Last edited by CrystalForce,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, I own a dsi and a ps3