Custom theme assistance

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SeeFamGaming, Dec 4, 2016.

1. SeeFamGaming
    OP

SeeFamGaming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    United States
    Hello all,

I just finished installing a custom theme, however when I rebooted my 3DS what I saw was that each time I turn it on, the theme shows and plays the bgm for a second then completely freezes. I cannot access my menu to remove the theme so I proceeded to delete CHMM2 and when that didnt work I deleted ext data or whatever. I even deleted my theme, yet the problem persists. Please help me ASAP!!!

2. YourHero

YourHero GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    Sounds like a bad theme. Try another one and report back. CMM2 just places the data where it needs to be and most likely is never the issue. Remember these are made by regular people, so they can be borked.

3. SeeFamGaming
    OP

SeeFamGaming Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for replying, but the issue is that I cant change my theme. Since my system freezes the moment I start up, I cant even enter my homebrew launcher or the theme menu to remove the defected theme.Im trying to figure out how to completely remove it. Im honestly considering wiping my drive since I dont have any game saves on it yet..

4. clancy94

clancy94 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2008
    you might have to restore a nand backup