Custom soundtrack app exists?

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by thunderspider, Jul 21, 2010.

Jul 21, 2010
  1. thunderspider
    OP

Newcomer thunderspider Member

Brazil
    ok my question is very simple.. is already exist a custom soundtrack app? that let you play your own music in your wii, like excite truck? without being riivolution?i'm too afraid to install ios 37 and brick my wii

2. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    Doesn't Excite Truck already have that option? [​IMG]

3. roku93

Member roku93 GBAtemp Fan

Finland
    I guess what he means is to add similiar options to other games. And for the question, no. Technically possible but so unlikely I wouldn't hold my breath.

4. SifJar

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    It is virtually impossible to brick your wii by installing an official IOS, such as IOS37. Its what happens through the official update feature of the System Menu, which has been in use safely for years.

Anyway, no its no possible to make a custom soundtrack in all games. In some games you may be able to replace music files using Riivolution, but they will often be strange formats, which are hard or impossible to find tools to work with.

5. NEO117

Member NEO117 GBAtemp Regular

Venezuela
    Your Best bet on this is connection your Wii to your PC monitor, mute the music (if you can) and listen to your own.