Emulation Custom RomFS on Yuzu (not emudeck) isn't applying in-game. ![STEAM DECK]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lopez1324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the steam deck a few days ago and when I try to load custom skins for MK8D on Yuzu nothing will happen in-game. I have the mods in the /load/0100152000022000/romfs folder. Is there any way to fix this besides using emudeck? I hate the way emudeck works and looks and I would like to use normal Yuzu. There is no option to enable mods in the settings, I believe. (correct me if im wrong) There is also this 1 second load delay for models, mostly in character select, if that tells you anything. Everything is in the right place, in fact, I just dragged over the atmosphere content files from my switch since it worked just fine there.

directories.jpg
examp.jpg

MrVtR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nevermind. I ended up fixing the issue by just using Ryujinx instead. Thanks for your help though.
I know that you already got with ryujinx, but the reason ur mod didn't work on Yuzu is cuz it's the wrong path(or it seems that, ur image is cropped in the file path):
- Yuzu's mods you have to put on: Load > game titleID here > folder with any name you want > romfs > ur mod files

- Ryujinx uses the same yuzu's mod implementation, but, it also uses Atmosphere path, that is: Load > game titleID here > romfs > ur mod files, it doesn't need the middle folder between the titleID and romfs folder

• Love
Reactions: impeeza
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...